do you ever sick of your ex date pop up things...

Wesley1482

Reaction score
do you guys ever feel thatyouu notice someone that you was used dated with that person keep pop and WAVE to you that you wasnt expect to see him/her around, then you trying going to different place like... other store... someone still POP up and say HI to you...still not expect to see him/her be there where you go. still POP around everywhere you go. how would your thought and feeling about this?? very annoying ?? stalker?? or something like that???

Hi -- yeah -- have had that happened before. I know it can get very annoying...scary, too sometimes. It sounds like an obsessed stalker. Means someone who hasn't gotten over with exes, you know?

Well, don't be so sure that he/she is stalking you. I've been accused of stalking when I wasn't. It just happened to be a small world or we both happened to be thinking the same way. This gal I knew was with this guy I knew. Both of them were close friends of mine. However, I did have a crush on her for a bit at that time. Anyway, she would be at the mall and I'd show up at the mall not knowing that she was there. She saw me and was surprised to see me there. This happened several times. I had a feeling that she was thinking that I was stalking her so I decided to lay off from visiting the mall for a while. That's when I decided to go visit a local bowling alley to play a few round of my favorite arcade game. I arrived there and there she was waiting in line to play with her friends. Oops! This happened several times at various places that I never even knew that she was going to be at. There was a couple of times when I was joking around and mentioned a place that she might have gone to and it ended up being true. For instance, she IMed me saying "wazzup?" After a while, I asked her what was up and she told me that she was full from eating. So, the first thing that came to mind was "Ahh... eat at CiCi's Pizza recently? Heh!" (CiCi's Pizza is a local pizza restaurant that's a buffett place with good food.) It turns out that she did go there recently. A few weeks later, she brought up the issue of me stalking her and told me never to talk to her again. Boy, that got out of hand. I never even did any of that intentionally! Over a month later, she finally gave up and apologized because she knew she should have trusted me. Now, we're still friends.

VamPyroX is Correct.. Can't ammusing maybe that person is stalking someone... I have ran into my ex too often...Cuz he works for the City and He also works where I live and I see him often and I am Still Nice to him by saying "hi" and " how are you" but, then after I bumped into Him He would Imed me on Line and said Like "It was Good Seeing you Today" or " You Look Good" I don't think he is Stalking me.. It is More like It happens. You will go places and You will see People You know.

Yeah unfortunately, deaf world is pretty small so you can't avoid you used to date. :ugh:

I often got popped by AIM saying hello.. OH boy!!

I used to date this guy - then I moved away to another state. He followed me and got a job in same small town one hour away from where we both lived.

Many times while on the Interstate, I would be driving and suddenly I see my ex driving past me. Ugh ..I hated that feeling. I always drove 90 miles per hour to avoid him but he kept following me.

After two years, he finally moved away from my hometown. YEAH!

I think it is worse to see these men who you had one night stands with ...I would cringe when I run into them and wishing I never had one night stands...thats more embarassing than running into a guy you've dated for a long time.

Yeah, so am I. Isn't fun for being who exes came and popup on my doormat.. *sheesh* where r u get know where am I living at? I felt like, I gonna start over again and to find another place to live.. (forroget it) must stood up and speak it out if you dare doing it again to me.. I'll call police on you because r u stalking or obession problem ? Few wks later, pah about the time.. He gave it up.. *sigh* At last finally about the time.. Have not seen him likely er um.. 12 years from now.. *GOOD* I feel better and settled..
Yeah, I understandable, how much you felt about this.. "Really isn't fun being popup on front of you or unwelcomed doormat!" made you feel turn into sour! of course..

Back