Do you Believe?

zethrine44

Reaction score
so i'm really into the paranormal. i watch shows like ghost adventures and TAPS and i used to watch most haunted religiously. i have had some of my own paranormal experiences throughout my life: i saw the faceless nun at St. Mary of the Woods College, many times i have seen my grandfather (whom i never met)and my aunt (with whom i was really close) sitting or standing at the end of the bed, i have been touched and scratched by unseen forces, and in my friends house that was built in the late 1800s i was pushed down the attic stairs (the stairs were sturdy, no one was behind me, and i have good balance i never went to the attic again).

so does anybody believe in paranormal or ghosts? has anybody had experiences they would like to share?

Please be respectful.:cool2:

Can't say that I have ever felt one or the like, but I have seen a ghost.

Also, I love the vampire, werewolf, witch and those types of things.

Do you consider UFOs and Aliens as paranormal or is it a separate topic?

Do you consider UFOs and Aliens as paranormal or is it a separate topic?

to me, its separate topic but let OP tell us.

Op,

yes I do believe in any paranormal activiity. Its too complicated to explain here.

Ghosts ????

Hmmmm.........................not sure on that one, but I have seen some really strange sh~t over the years. REALLY strange..........................and NO, I was not eating any of those little mushrooms.

Ghosts ????

Hmmmm.........................not sure on that one, but I have seen some really strange sh~t over the years. REALLY strange..........................and NO, I was not eating any of those little mushrooms.

:rofl:

I watched a lot of ghostbusters as a kid and it impacted me a lot. So, I ain't afraid of no ghost.

I believe Stay Puft Marshmallow Man has reincarnated in smaller form though... He's over at the Michelin auto shops.

I've had encounters in my life. I've also been scratched on the inside of my ankles and knees, in the shape of a cross. It was in a house I was living in, built in the 1930's that definitely had paranormal activity. On many occasions, I would turn off my stereo and walk out my bedroom door. As soon as I hit the door frame, my stereo would turn back on. Lights would turn on by themselves, and things would come up missing.

I felt my husband's presence for a few months after his death. My daughter & her friends say there is at least one presence in our house. Don't know if it's my husband or a previous occupant.

so i'm really into the paranormal. i watch shows like ghost adventures and TAPS and i used to watch most haunted religiously. i have had some of my own paranormal experiences throughout my life: i saw the faceless nun at St. Mary of the Woods College, many times i have seen my grandfather (whom i never met)and my aunt (with whom i was really close) sitting or standing at the end of the bed, i have been touched and scratched by unseen forces, and in my friends house that was built in the late 1800s i was pushed down the attic stairs (the stairs were sturdy, no one was behind me, and i have good balance i never went to the attic again).

so does anybody believe in paranormal or ghosts? has anybody had experiences they would like to share?

I believe most of paranormal activities can be scientifically, medically, and psychologically explained.

I believe in the paranormal, ghosts etc... I've not had any experiences but have seen a photo my friend and a co-worker and they aren't the type to fake anything.

I'm very open to the possibility of ghosts, angels and the like

Saw a full-figured ghost standing over my brother while he was sleeping. I was about 10 years old. I distinctively remember hiding under the blanket and peeking out several times hoping it would go away.

Was it a ghost? Was it a hallucination? A dream? I don't know. All I know is that I have not experienced anything like it again. I am hoping to experience it again, as I really want to believe. I want to see a UFO in person. I want to see little grey men with big eyes.

The minute I see a UFO or Marilyn Monroe's ghost, I will be a believer.

...so does anybody believe in paranormal or ghosts? has anybody had experiences they would like to share?

No, I don't believe that people who died can interact with people who are living.

No, I don't have any experiences to share.

Saw a UFO once. And no, I don't believe in intelligent space aliens. Although I thoroughly enjoyed the movie Mars Attacks!

Saw a full-figured ghost standing over my brother while he was sleeping. I was about 10 years old. I distinctively remember hiding under the blanket and peeking out several times hoping it would go away.

Was it a ghost? Was it a hallucination? A dream? I don't know. All I know is that I have not experienced anything like it again. I am hoping to experience it again, as I really want to believe. I want to see a UFO in person. I want to see little grey men with big eyes.

The minute I see a UFO or Marilyn Monroe's ghost, I will be a believer.

just asking....was the "full-figured ghost" wearing a white dress?...Seemingly floating in the air....face "hazy"?....

just asking....was the "full-figured ghost" wearing a white dress?...Seemingly floating in the air....face "hazy"?....

Picture the grim reaper, but the cloak is white and ragged, full of rips & tears. No face, as the cloak covered the head. Ghost was standing next to my brother's bed, face down looking at my brother, and one hand was touching my brother's shoulder or head. Not floating, appeared to be standing on the floor.

It was in our first home, built in the early '50's, and this happened in the '70's, so I have no idea of the house's history.

Picture the grim reaper, but the cloak is white and ragged, full of rips & tears. No face, as the cloak covered the head. Ghost was standing next to my brother's bed, face down looking at my brother, and one hand was touching my brother's shoulder or head. Not floating, appeared to be standing on the floor.

It was in our first home, built in the early '50's, and this happened in the '70's, so I have no idea of the house's history.

Okie...so we've seen different ones. I've seen "The Lady in the White Dress" a few times, it was very eery!....Plus, in the same House, would feel a "woosh" go by at times....lights going off and on...chimes coming from upstairs...and one bedroom stayed very cold all the time for some reason....

The "Lady" finally disappeared now for about 10 years....and followed me from one House to another before leaving me alone....My take of it?...Feel there was evil in the house, or someone around me was evil....and sort of like a "warning"....So....if I ever see "Her" again...I'm gonna pack up and leave...:giggle:

maybe they are not really a ghost but a guardian angel?

Okie...so we've seen different ones. I've seen "The Lady in the White Dress" a few times, it was very eery!....Plus, in the same House, would feel a "woosh" go by at times....lights going off and on...chimes coming from upstairs...and one bedroom stayed very cold all the time for some reason....

The "Lady" finally disappeared now for about 10 years....and followed me from one House to another before leaving me alone....My take of it?...Feel there was evil in the house, or someone around me was evil....and sort of like a "warning"....So....if I ever see "Her" again...I'm gonna pack up and leave...:giggle:
Plenty of white dresses everywhere, they are guardian angels. Of course she is assigned to you and stay with you.

Back