Do you believe in UFO?

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Remember, if there are ice masses on Mars..there used to be water which might possiblity have bacterias. :)

It is somewhat related to UFO because living souls from out of the planet might be flying those UFOs to visit Earth. :p

our planet is a form of transportation throughout the universe, of course it is. As I am talking to you, right now we are space aliens, cruising the universe on our spaceship earth. Hence, to other intelligences out there we are coming from a different planet. Yes, we come from different planes of consciousness on different planets.

Why are they here? i suspect that they all have different purposes in their missions. Some are the Guardians of the earth, some pass on technological information to advance a purpose, some protect our solar system from wandering debris, others deal with the medical aspect of our race, etc.

I don't believe in UFO unless I see the hard evidence right there before my eyes then I'll believe :D

Yes I do believe in UFO. One day there was a showcase about UFO and it was so fisncated. call me :crazy: :D

Fitnessfreak, Explain it what you see and how it happend?

Originally posted by daveyboy
SilenceGold...........are you changing the subject? :shock:

No...I included the ice mass part because it's partially evidence that a different living thing could be present.

Notice the second post I made?

I have noticed that many anicent civilizations, like egyptian, chinese, and babylon, have similar stories about people from the "sky".

Egyptian told the story that gods came from the "sky" or above the clouds and taught egyptian how to do farm, build house, and etc.

Chinese told the story that one emperor fell from the sky in the solid egg (could it be a ship?). He taught chinese how to do farm. He created chinese language.

Babylon or Summerian have its own government system, education system, language, and etc. but where did they get from? they said they got from the giant who came from above the clouds.

this is nothing with chinese people. Babylonian empire spread around the world. They are first mission and teach them from secret soicety.

I probably believe that UFO uses a time device from time to time.

How about this one:

Some aliens must have found a way to seal their technology by modified our DNA so that our eyes would not able to see “stealth” technologies. Even, the aliens might have taken away our Earth raw materials that we never heard of. (A photographer discovered that a camera able to take several pictures of the sky. A video camera will not work unless you see something in the air.)

A few months ago, I watched Sci Fi. There is an evidence of a 1600’s painting from Italy “Holy Mother holding a baby.” I do not remember the name of the artist. There is a tiny object on right side of the picture. It appears to be a brown cigar. It is an oil painting with a gold oval frame.

I found a website that you might want to read about a time device theory.
The article was about a good guy uses a time device to explore the worlds. The problem is that a good people to travel the worlds, and another group of bad people took the technologies away from us in our era. The good ones bring the technologies back to our era, but the bad ones came back again - back and forth. The friendly aliens made a mistake to give their time device to bad guys that killed some aliens. I don’t know if this makes sense to you.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/alabaster/A398955

Here is another link:

http://astron.berkeley.edu/~bmendez/html/time.html
(very long boring story related math time folds)

I just popped up a question about the aliens. Did they come here to hunt humans/mammals for food? i.e. Some kids and adults are still missing for years.

I read an article about evidence of unidentified flying objects (UFO)?

The 3,000-years-old Egyptican hieroglyphic shown is proof to some people that UFOs visited the Egyptians. Other believe that the helicopter and spaceship shapes are simply the result of hieroglyhic layers falling off the walls and revealing parts of older hieroglyphics underneath.

Egypticanhieroglyphic.jpg

(SilenceGold, Thank you.)

Last edited:
Originally posted by Steel
no but i believe in aliens like in movies "alien"

:rofl:

Despite the fact, I haven't seen any real concrete evidence of any alien beings in the galaxy or among us -- I still do believe there's life out there.
Oh, yeah...we *DO* have aliens living among us -- guess who? The foreigners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What are they called if they enter a country illegally? :laugh2:

Originally posted by WaterRats13
:rofl:

Despite the fact, I haven't seen any real concrete evidence of any alien beings in the galaxy or among us -- I still do believe there's life out there.
Oh, yeah...we *DO* have aliens living among us -- guess who? The foreigners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What are they called if they enter a country illegally? :laugh2:

I forgot to mention that I do believe there's life in outer space and I'm part of this group called 'SETI@Home' -- it's a group established at Berkeley University in Berkeley, California.

You can check the site out and see for yourself. :) SETI@Home

Originally posted by WaterRats13
I forgot to mention that I do believe there's life in outer space and I'm part of this group called 'SETI@Home' -- it's a group established at Berkeley University in Berkeley, California.

You can check the site out and see for yourself. :) SETI@Home

Millions of people are part of seti. It's hopeless.

So far, there's no life evidence gathered by that SETI system. They are still searching. :p

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Millions of people are part of seti. It's hopeless.

So far, there's no life evidence gathered by that SETI system. They are still searching. :p

:rofl: I know it MAY be pointless, but still I enjoy being part of that group and hope that one day soon, SETI will detect ET's. ;)

I think that SETI is better off analyzing brains. Too much resources are wasted on searching for life in space while it should be spent on improving technology. Why not study on developing a better source of energy which might be used in a future spaceship that would help a lot on finding life in outer space. Start small...and it'll grow.

I don't belive in em bec area 51 has been in too many movies recently if it was secret then it won't be in movies.

sure - they can watch us mate :) Anyone want to be my partner for this experiment to demonstrate the mating habits of the homo sapiens species?? it is purely scientific research.

Back