Do you believe in UFO?

I don't believe in anything paranormal but still... it could be true, I'm not ruling anything out. Unless evidence proves to the contrary, they DO exist. :) And if they do come one day, let's all hope they're friendly!!

Ziusudra

"Jesus answered, Verily, verily, i say unto thee, except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God"----John 3:5

" And Jesus said unto him, Forbad him not: for he that is not against us, is for us."-------Luke 9:50

"For the son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them"-----Luke 9: 56

A BIBLICAL DESCRIPTION OF A UFO

Ezekiel1:14 And the living creatures ran and returned as the appearance of a flash of lightning.

Now how many times have you heard people describe the movement of UFO’s in almost the exact same language. They were here and suddenly they moved quickly in the opposite direction or shot over here. Like lightning. Here it says they ran and returned as the appearance of a flash of lightning. Again keep in mind that this story centers around a primitive earthling describing the movement of a UFO.

Ezekiel1:20 Whithersoever the spirit was to go, they went, thither was their spirit to go; and the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.

This is an interesting comment. The spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. I guess for someone who had never seen a space craft or an automobile for that matter and not knowing that a human was at the controls, one would have to consider that it was the wheels that were filled with the spirit. They moved and the whole thing moved. They turned and the whole thing turned.

The observer could not see someone moving a steering wheel and so the assumption is that the wheels were doing this on their own so they must be filled with the spirit. Wherever the spirit wanted to go that is where they went. So if the wheels wanted to go up, they went up. It was totally up to the wheels. The observer has no idea there is a human being inside manipulating the controls and thus he places all the power in the wheels.

Ezekiel1:21 When those went, these went; and when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels

So again you see how primitive the mind is writing this. A description that suggests there was life in the wheels, never considering that the life was inside the ship causing the wheels to lift up and then come down.

Ever read one of those Paranormal/UFO magazines? They've got pretty convincing evidence and photos. But it's a must see for yourself to be convinced. There was a story about fairies in a garden and there was a photo taken but later on it was shown to be fake and the fairies were actually picture cutouts.

If you want to get very technical, I'd have to say that I see UFOs every day! Yes, it's true. I do seem them every day! Why? Technically, UFO means Unidentified Flying Object. Every day, I see things flying around in air and I can't identify it... therefore, it's a UFO!

VamPyroX said:
If you want to get very technical, I'd have to say that I see UFOs every day! Yes, it's true. I do seem them every day! Why? Technically, UFO means Unidentified Flying Object. Every day, I see things flying around in air and I can't identify it... therefore, it's a UFO!

LOL... I second to that! I often find myself looking up in the sky going "What the heck is that...???" O well!

VamPyroX said:

Amen... tell that to public out there! and they'll be :Owned:

Lol. Must be part of a government cover-up. Maybe they're trying to distract the public from noticing there are already aliens here like in MIB the movie?

I am going to paint ufo space and it is real one space lol lol
well, i heard some peoples already saw the ufo but it is hard for me to belevie them !!!!!!!!!!!!! when i was young and i did look at window night time and wait wait wait and no luck ........

maybe the people has no brain at all and think there are still around in world ! if someone show me a real picture or anything and i will probably belevie someone s picture but i dont like when a person who make up the stories about ufo !

Oh we're talking bout UFOs now? I always thought they were paranormal, like penises in boxers. You always hear about them, and there are so many theories of conspiracy, it's hard to believe even one letter...

UFO?
I saw one, I saw one, oops...just a plane.

DD

LUNZ said:
Ohio woman captures UFO on tape!

Sounds like ball lightning to me, or what they call
swamp lights. Some say its gas rising from the ground
that ignites, making a fire ball. I think it's really entities
from other demensions entering ours.
http://www.newsnet5.com/news/2553384/detail.html

Yeah I heard about that on the news Look like a big light in the sky could be anything UFO Sorry, do not believe it until I see it myself .. So far nothing.

Cheri said:
Yeah I heard about that on the news Look like a big light in the sky could be anything UFO Sorry, do not believe it until I see it myself .. So far nothing.

Same here..... :thumb:

The helicopter and the ufo, that was cool. I'd never seen it before.

Life on other planets? Possibly. I find it interesting that water seems to be the basis of life on this plannet. Water is only liquid at such a short range of temperature. Zero it freezes, 100 it evaporates (I'm Canadian). You would need a plannet with almost exactly same conditions as earth. It's possible, I won't deny it. However the more galaxies, and universes scientists discover, the more unique our home world appears to be.

And I'm just curious as to how fast a ship would have to travel to just drop by and check out earth. If they have the technology to just drop by whenever they feel like it, why not try and communicate? why not try to invade us? why not try to be friends? Why do they keep turning our cows inside out?

probably just to make us mad.

I'm sure that they will find bacterial life on other plannets. (didn't they already?) I'm just not convinced that there is intelligent life with the technology to visit us living out there. It is a very interesting topic. I would like to research more.

LUNZ

Do you believe there's a conspiracy involved about UFO ? To me, I think the aliens are "demons". Aliens' eyes, noses and the shape of faces are so much just like a snake's! Yikes! *Thud* No wonder why the "serpent" defied God when it comes to God's image to His people. Remmy that Satan used to be God's Musician. *Shudders* What a scary!

CyberRed said:
LUNZ

Do you believe there's a conspiracy involved about UFO ? To me, I think the aliens are "demons". Aliens' eyes, noses and the shape of faces are so much just like a snake's! Yikes! *Thud* No wonder why the "serpent" defied God when it comes to God's image to His people. Remmy that Satan used to be God's Musician. *Shudders* What a scary!

What about ET? That alien is so innocent. *sniff*!

illustrator said:
What about ET? That alien is so innocent. *sniff*!

Hahaha ET ? ET is an alien, too! LOL I guess, you need to join Hollywood to play an innocent ET. *rollin' the red carpet at the Hall Fame of Hollywood* :rofl:

CyberRed said:
LUNZ

i believe we are not alone in unverise cuz i saw twice time in my life time.

serpent? hahah Lol.

Back