Do you believe in UFO?

*gunshot in the background*

Did you deaf people hear that? Not me...must be something I'm imagining to hear.

i saw ufo twice in my life time.

one in atlanta.

another one was in clearwater, fl. the next day there was a report in st petersburg times newspaper that ppl among me in clearwater witnessed it.

yes, i do beleive it.

Originally posted by deafclimber
i saw ufo twice in my life time.

one in atlanta.

another one was in clearwater, fl. the next day there was a report in st petersburg times newspaper that ppl among me in clearwater witnessed it.

yes, i do beleive it.

Same with me, I saw once in Tennessee. It occured in 1989 in Oak Rigde, TN. Few ppl and I saw a very fast light like up, down right, and left object.

I believe there is somewhere in other galaxies.

I believe we are not alone in the universe... UFOs or not. Do your own research, and personally I don't accept gospel as my own truth until it becomes my truth by invesigating. UFOs? Unidentified flying objects.. until identified otherwise. Are we talking about alien spaceships?

im really enjoyed reading many shory stories.....thanks to all...

i saw an suspect orange light goes fast during night time then i noticed other red light up there in dark sky with clouds.... Really fast.. Then i pull out the cigerettes, light it up and smoking..... i feel so nervous and weird to see that kind of thing with suspect lights. i better stay outside and wait see if it comes again.....but none.

i hope i caught the ufo from my sight for next time. Make sure i will bring photos and video tapes myself......

Originally posted by LUNZ
In Verse 26 in the 1st chapter God speaks and says "Let US make man in OUR own image after OUR likeness." This suggests that God was not a single entity but a collective of many.

so who are the many?

"The Sons of God or The sons of those who were in the heavens came down to mate with the daughters of man."

so you make up your mind. read yourself.

your turn.

Stop twisting the wrods. That's not what it said in the Bible. Reread the Bible!!

Yes, I agree with some of you about UFOs. It's true that Unidentified Flying Objects are common. I am not at all surprised. But I honestly don't believe aliens or martians exist in the outer space. I believe angels and spirits exist in the outer space......in the universe with the Trinity.

You never know some UFOs might be angels in disguise! In fact, I have read many stories that angels came in various disguises. Even a stray dog can be an angel in disguise.

I have seen blue and green lights in the dark sky at nights once in a great while, but they don't look like the ones you see on TV or in movies that starred aliens. I think it's just the stars or something to do with the light rays.

Have you thought about rockets? Sometimes, they could be seen as UFOs because of variety in shapes after the blast.

Last edited:
Originally posted by LadyDuke
Stop twisting the wrods. That's not what it said in the Bible. Reread the Bible!!

What version of the Bible are you talking about, LadyDuke? I noticed there are many versions of the Bible out there. Oh well. Moot point, actually, for me.

www.nisbett.com/versions
http://www.jesus-is-lord.com/lookup.htm

I did find the quotes LUNZ were talking about. They are in the New American Standard Bible and also there are variations in other versions of the Bible but they say the same thing, pretty much. You can click --->Online Study Bible <---- to find the references using search key Nephilim, in Whole Bible, using All Translations.

Genesis 1:26

Then God said, "Let Us R31 make man R32 in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule R33 over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky F29 and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth."

CROSS REFERENCES:
R31: Genesis 3:22; 11:7
R32: Genesis 5:1; 9:6; 1 Corinthians 11:7; Ephesians 4:24; James 3:9
R33: Psalms 8:6-8

(Liza's notes) According to Zecharia Sitchin's 12th Planet book, The Cosmic Code and Genesis Revisited, he mentions ancient Sumerians having written about aliens having created clones in a lab - and ruling over the planet, land divided amongst the aliens of royal blood where ownership was concerned. Think Dune when the Atreides took ownership of Arrakis (Frank Herbert's book and featured films).
http://www.sitchin.com/astronaut.htm
http://www.sitchin.com/booklist.htm

Genesis 6: 1 - 22 of the New American Standard Bible:

1 Now it came about, when men began to multiply on the face of the land, and daughters were born to them, 2 that the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful; F88 and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose.

3 Then the LORD said, " R133 My Spirit shall not strive F89 with man forever, because F90 R134 he also is flesh; nevertheless F91 his days shall be one hundred and twenty years."

4 The Nephilim R135 were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore {children} to them. Those were the mighty men who {were} of old, men of renown. 5 Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great on the earth, and that every R136 intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

(Liza again) SO, who were the Nephilim? 10 versions of Bibles contain this name, according to the Online Study Bible source I just gave.

1. New American Standard Bible: Genesis 6:4 -
The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore {children} to them. Those were the mighty men who {were} of old, men of renown.

Numbers 13:33 -
"There also we saw the Nephilim (the sons of Anak are part of the Nephilim); and we became like grasshoppers in our own sight, and so we were in their sight."

Liza: Numbers 13:33 speak as if we are a separate race from the Nephilim. Just my impression.

2. American Standard Bible: The same thing.

3: THe New Revised Standard Version - Numbers 13:33 - There we saw the Nephilim (the Anakites come from the Nephilim); and to ourselves we seemed like grasshoppers, and so we seemed to them."

This version also refers to the Nephilim as the "heroes that were of old, warriors of reown."

4. God's Word: Ge 6:4 -
The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, as well as later, when the sons of God slept with the daughters of other humans and had children by them. These children were famous long ago.

Nu 13:33 -
We saw Nephilim there. (The descendants of Anak are Nephilim.) We felt as small as grasshoppers, and that's how we must have looked to them."

5. World English Bible: Genesis 6: 1 - 22 - Study This Chapter

1 It happened, when men began to multiply on the surface of the ground, and daughters were born to them, 2 that God's sons saw that men's daughters were beautiful, and they took for themselves wives of all that they chose.

3 Yahweh said, "My spirit will not strive with man forever, because he also is flesh; yet will his days be one hundred twenty years."

4 The Nephilim were in the earth in those days, and also after that, when God's sons came to men's daughters. They bore children to them: the same were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

Notice how in the first paragraph, Yahweh talks about flesh and spirit. Perhaps spirit meant DNA, the essence in that time. I have an impression of spirit being used to mean sperm/DNA in other books, too.. masculine term. "also flesh?" Was Yahweh talking about his race being of flesh? You be the judge of that. Your guess is as good as mine is.

Another version of Bible - The Message: Nu 13:33 -
Why, we even saw the Nephilim giants (the Anak giants come from the Nephilim). Alongside them we felt like grasshoppers. And they looked down on us as if we were grasshoppers."

The Bible in Basic English mentions: Nu 13:33 -
There we saw those great men, the sons of Anak, offspring of the Nephilim: and we seemed to ourselves no more than insects, and so we seemed to them.

Liza: Great and mighty are two terms that can also mean just big in size.. as in giant race. This suggests that the visiting and conquesting aliens were giants in stature, physically.

I have found in total - 10 versions of the Bible, I am sure you can find for yourself.
-------------------------------------------------------------
The New American Standard Bible
The American Standard Version
The New Revised Standard Version
The Revised Standard Version
GOD'S WORD
World English Bible -
The Message
The Bible in Basic English
Young's Literal Translation
New Century Version

Have fun! ;)

Last edited:
I liked someone's quote - Just because you have never seen air, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Makes sense to me. We have been raised to accept things only our eyes can see. Oh well. Makes for an interesting challenge one way or another. ;)

Originally posted by LadyDuke

twisting? are you kidding me?! you must be dumb.

According the bible, it said "our" or "us". it's possible. Alien or repliation-bloodline cloned the human(seed us) on this earth.

you read youself. make up your mind. i already got mine.

thank you.

Liza

Thanks for shared your comment of this.

yeah..it's possible. i highly suggest you read the good books related this issues. His name is David icke. He discovered alot of secret information. www.davidicke.com or www.davidicke.net

Yes, Lunz, I have heard of David Icke and even read some of his stuff. I am careful about reading materials like that. I think he does a great job of cutting through the bullshit, but he is in a place where fears reign. So I discern what vibes with me and what doesn't feel right to me. While some people may speak the truth, it is also shrouded in a fear-based reality and that is not how I choose to look at life. What matters is how we handle ourselves in such situations. ;) We do not need to feel powerless in such situations. Again, just my opinion and feel free to discard whatever doesn't feel right to you.

I do recommend reading Gregg Braden's books. http://www.greggbraden.net/ - He has a more positive and empowering spin on the "whole story" based on his experiences and scientific research. I am also using the myth angle, looking at all the roles that have been played out in the whole history. Even the myth can be based on some truth, even if the real version of events got distorted over the years. Cinderella's original story had furry shoes instead of glass slippers so they say.

liza, im surspired that you read that stuff. well... it seems make sense becuase the pictures of symbol is given in many pages of several books. ie, Dragon, snake, and others. we never know. we can't see behind Illuminati and global power in all areas of our lives, banking, business, media, politics, whatever. It is orchestrated by the SAME people in accordance with the SAME agenda. david researched the secret soicety in London from royal families. Royal families are anit-christ and bloodlines. we can see the picture of symbol outside on the public and it could means something.

which one the david icke's books that you dont even read? or already read five books?

Gregg Braden's books seems interesting.

( http://www.sitchin.com/booklist.htm ) have you read those books? if so, tell me which is good books to read?

Originally posted by LUNZ
twisting? are you kidding me?! you must be dumb.

According the bible, it said "our" or "us". it's possible. Alien or repliation-bloodline cloned the human(seed us) on this earth.

you read youself. make up your mind. i already got mine.

thank you.

You owe me an apology for insulting me. I never said you are dumb nor stupid. I will not reply to explain my beliefs until you aplogize. Calling someone in a discussion or a debate dumb or other names isn't my style.

*shaking my head*

I have to agree with LadyDuke, please do not insult members here in forum. It builds walls instead of breaking them.

Lunz.........there is no need to insult Lady Duke........most of the time I dont agree with her and I let her know that. She has her beliefs the same as we do!
As for UFO's I only see them after I have a few beers! :D

Back