Do you believe in UFO?

LUNZ

Reaction score
it's possible outside of unverise. do you? why/whynot?

In Verse 26 in the 1st chapter God speaks and says "Let US make man in OUR own image after OUR likeness." This suggests that God was not a single entity but a collective of many.

so who are the many?

"The Sons of God or The sons of those who were in the heavens came down to mate with the daughters of man."

so you make up your mind. read yourself.

your turn.

I don't believe in it. but I once saw a strange aircraft, but I can't say it is ufo or something. So, therefore, I dont believe in it.

I know it is all about area 51, in rosewell, arizona. I think it is all bs. it was all about federal who is doin this bs jobs.

I do believe that there are living creatures out there somewhere. To believe that we are the only planet in the entire universe to be alive with creatures, I find that to be rather egoistic. I think that we have been studied by advanced creatures, and they realised that we are not ready for contact yet. Think about it, we only think about our own interests. If spaceships landed here, humans will be so stupid and afraid, trying to use weapons to kill them, etc... Or take the creatures to laboratories to study them. I think we have to change our ways, before they will realise that it is ok for them to come here. I don't care if you think I am :crazy: but we can't be the only living planet in the entire universe.

Originally posted by kuifje75
I do believe that there are living creatures out there somewhere. To believe that we are the only planet in the entire universe to be alive with creatures, I find that to be rather egoistic. I think that we have been studied by advanced creatures, and they realised that we are not ready for contact yet. Think about it, we only think about our own interests. If spaceships landed here, humans will be so stupid and afraid, trying to use weapons to kill them, etc... Or take the creatures to laboratories to study them. I think we have to change our ways, before they will realise that it is ok for them to come here. I don't care if you think I am :crazy: but we can't be the only living planet in the entire universe.
i do agree with ya but i don't believe there is ufo but there is possible for another planet exist like us ... but they are not advance as ufo does... they might just like us who know ??? therefore i don't believe in UFO thats it

total of 5 times I saw UFO in my lifetime. 2 in Colorado, one in Montana, and 2 in Texas. First time I saw when i was about 5 years old. Recently was last dec at my fave park. Busted so easy cuz not match with comet speed and directly. See strange light move differnet speed and angle. That's UFO.
I do believe in UFO still exist here. But i still not uddy why UFO come here for what kind of reasons.

UFO's, or unidentified flying objects, are actually very common. If you see anything in the air, that you can't identify, it's a UFO, and remains one until it has been positivly identified. . .

However, if you're refering to those so-called alien space shuttles, flying saucers, or whatever. . . I do not believe in that nonsense.

Although I don't believe in them, that does not mean I don't believe in aliens. . .

I do believe that aliens exist. Not in this galaxy, or even this super-galaxy (a cluster of galaxies), nor even in this Universe probably (yes, I also believe that there are more than just one Universe -- No, not in terms of Jet Li's "The One"). I do believe that there are other living, thinking lifeforms outside of Earth. Whether they be "beings" or just mere "animals" I do not know. I don't believe they have saucers that can fly at "warp speed" or any of that nonsense. In fact, I don't believe they are any more advanced than us, if not only slightly.

I believe that if they have achieved space exploration, however, all of that Star Wars/Star Trek kinda stuff is just bullshit. I've always belived that the idea of a flying colony, where in that colony, they produce their supply of fuel, reproduce themselves and train their children to fly the ship/colony, in a neverending serach for other intelligent life.

But that's just me.

Lettme throw a silver freebis and see if you all would think that it's an UFO. :p

I partially believe it.

Haha, as long as I don't know it's a frisbee, it'd be a UFO :-p

Seriously, even in the government. ANY flying aircraft that they are not aware of gets dubbed UFO until it is identified or they have established contact with it. Well. . . I think so anyway!

i found out that area 51 is moved to utah for relocation. west area have underground for top secret experiment from shadow goverment.

The goverment dont want you know about it. that is very top secret. once you find out, you go panicked. so it's better for them to keep quiet and keep secret....

I wouldn't be surprised if a CIA agent kills you and the rest of us ADers because you let the secret out!

unless we have real alot of evidence from ufo stuff, but not enough information by now. if so, i keep myself not shared everyone.

it's not about shared some real evidence. just questioned for ufo.

Back