Do you believe in Love at first Sight?

I saw a shirt today at Macys, it said do you believe at Love on first sight or should I walk by again????

yeah I have seen about that on tv. and some people do have that pharse on their homepage too. I like that shirt (thinking of getting one myself) heh.

CyberRed said:
Exactly !! *Puttin' a golden star on your forehead* lol

What about a kiss?...Red lipstick will do the trick!... :rofl:

^Angel^ said:

*Gasp* Holy Cow !! A kiss? *laughin' manically* No way! Know why? Because, it is a kiss-less online. Geez... I am lookin' at this screen and I don't see lips! *Thud* It's better to kiss my bible! :rofl:

I've never believed in love at first sight.
Guys that I dated, I would lose interest in them after a few weeks. I didn't seem to click with anyone.
Then I met Ryan, we clicked instantly. That night I went home and told my mother I found my future "hubby." For some reason I just knew. We got married 2 years later.
Same thing happened to my mother, and my mother in-law.
My mom, met my father through friends. She just knew my father was the one. Three months later, they got married. They're still together.
Ryan's mom, met Ryan's dad at a telephone booth. They clicked, and dated for less than a year before they got married. To this day, they're still in love.

I just realized that there are no divorces in my side of the family, or Ryan's side, weird.

^Angel^ said:

We need to put really THICK red lipstick to get some attention !

pussmun2.gif

Me and VampRoX :naughty:

vdance2.gif

Last edited:
Back