Do you believe in Love at first Sight?

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you believe in love at first sight? explain why you feel that way? sometimes it clicks immediately between two persons. Other people take a bit longer to fall in love. Are you the kind of person to fall in love at first sight?

Last edited:
yea this happened to me.. i wish java is my first sight love first place.. but thats ok.. Honset, Java is my first grrl! i dont count in PAST! cuz of she is best that ever i had!!! smile.. i wanna keep her FOREVER!! in my heart DEEP love her so much!!! I AM SOO GLAD i met her thru my best friend!!! whew!!! :kiss: at JAVA!!!

Cheri said:
Do you believe in love at first sight? explain why you feel that way? sometimes it clicks immediately between two persons. Other people take a bit longer to fall in love. Are you the kind of person to fall in love at first sight?

Yep, I do believe in love at first sight,
BUT it's very very Rare...

I don't know if I should believe in it. I thought I did. I met this wonderful gal here at RIT. When I first met her, it just "clicked" and things got better after that. We started dating seriously a couple weeks later and continued dating for 3 years 4 months. After we broke up, I do question myself about whether "love at first sight" exists.

Of Course, I believe in Love at first sight.... :fingersx:

VamPyroX said:
I don't know if I should believe in it. I thought I did. I met this wonderful gal here at RIT. When I first met her, it just "clicked" and things got better after that. We started dating seriously a couple weeks later and continued dating for 3 years 4 months. After we broke up, I do question myself about whether "love at first sight" exists.

Well, not all love last forever.

yea love at first sight when meeting IRL i believe can happen -- however, love at first "cyber meet" qq i question that -- some ppl have said they meet their bf/gf online prior to meeting and they say its like "love at first sight" but hell i call it "love at first cyber meet" cuz they havent MET the person IRL -- sure ive had that sort of thing happen to me -- i have noticed relationships that begins online often ends badly or it never went off the ground in the first place due to meeting IRL and finding out that the person really isnt the type and/or is a player or whatever

As its for me, I believe in "communication" is the top priority. ;) Communication is revealin' who the person really is and of course, it will reveal what kind of person really is.... to see, if that person has the true colors. If, he has the true colors in him, then it will reveal a true love at first sight. It is hard to find a person like this in this nowdays.

CyberRed said:
As its for me, I believe in "communication" is the top priority. ;) Communication is revealin' who the person really is and of course, it will reveal what kind of person really is.... to see, if that person has the true colors. If, he has the true colors in him, then it will reveal a true love at first sight. It is hard to find a person like this in this nowdays.

Love/communicate + Loving/communicating = Better Health:thumb:

LUNZ said:
Love/communicate + Loving/communicating = Better Health:thumb:

Exactly !! *Puttin' a golden star on your forehead* lol

i don't believe that love at first sight.. i believe that love at personality/communication, and how u feel comfortable in the way he/she is acting :D

Right now, "Love At First Sight" should be considered a myth... a tale... a fable... a dream. Not everything is perfect, nor should it be expected to be perfect. There will always be someone better. It's a matter of whether we accept the person or not.

I think I had seen one but seems not in right time -- someone would have that true believe in love at frist sight. It is depend on your personal in years.

VamPyroX said:
Right now, "Love At First Sight" should be considered a myth... a tale... a fable... a dream. Not everything is perfect, nor should it be expected to be perfect. There will always be someone better. It's a matter of whether we accept the person or not.

You could be right. But, remma that every individual is an unique with their different experience. Each person have their own unique knowledge, experience, and everything through their trouble trials and this "trouble" trials have taught them not to repeat once they learned it. That is like an "old" boat you have to remodel it through by workin' on it to make that boat to look fabulous !! It may take weeks or months or even years for 2 and 2 to work together and make their lives better. For one, I can't command the white wall to turn into green if, I want that green wall NOW! *laughin'* It takes time. Be an artist or creative ! *Chuckles*

VamPyroX said:
i agree with you vampy... also i believe the word "love at first Sight" is usally an very old fashion way of finding love.. druing 1600's Guys tend to find woman at first sight..

Myself, used believe in Love at first sight. Happened fall in love with that gal few years ago. Cannot resist on her for unknown reason. Just feel hunches about her. Feel like I know her for many years but just met her recently. Turned out she and I have some conficts over some issues, personality, and communication. But one question is how can she and I fall in love each other with too many mismatch. Just supect something with spirt or karmic progression.
After she gone, I start careful with anyone. If i feel vibes about someone I happen fall in love, then have to be patience to get know that person more better before go ahead too far. Not want to repeat mistake.
For me, I rather "Love at second or third sight" for more safe than being sorry.

Back