do u ever have crush that u fell for online or in person?

saxxykitty78

Reaction score
hmm I had crushes on many guys now and then... but do u ever think havin a crush some1 will turn into a relationship or good friendship? :)

i dunno. having a crush online is possible but falling in love? nope.

been there, done that with one of my ex bf. it did worked out but not anymore.

sure i do have some crushes online but doesn't mean i will fall in love right away until i meet in real life too

I did have a small crush... years ago. It was when I was new to the online AIM thing. That other person changed completely... and I learned my lesson. Now, I don't go for online relationships. I rather meet that person in real life before even considering a relationship.

Never had an online crush or fell in love, cannot trust it!

Originally posted by VamPyroX
I did have a small crush... years ago. It was when I was new to the online AIM thing. That other person changed completely... and I learned my lesson. Now, I don't go for online relationships. I rather meet that person in real life before even considering a relationship.

you said it all! I got a crush on someone right now, but wont even consider a relationship or going out w him until i get to know him in real life.

I really crush on someone from online but I rather wait until met real person to person then will been feeling fall in love or not because I learn my lesson about last summer. I'm actually stupid but it's my first time.

my bf isnt exactly an online bf, i know him n bs, but its a long distance relationship.... we see each other at least once or twice or so a month ;)

online is kinda hard.. u cant see them EVERYDAII.... i mean.. if u see that person once a while or 2 a month or something or whateverrr.. that is cool.. but NEVER seen each otha and that kinda stupid.. no offense.... i mean.. u can always talk 2 the person ... blah.. i dont know what else 2 saii lol:eek:

Actually Many girl who are fall in love with me but I was not mean to do that. I believe my talk is so wonderful to other people only girl.. that is how girl is fall in love with me. *sigh* i need to stop.

either both of it, only these would have to agreed to work things out ourselves, but i never been in love, only once... but ever since.. oh wellies...

I think it takes time to fall in love (and is required to do such in person). I think sometimes a crush can lead to a new relationship/friendship with the person, but not always. I know I've had countless crushes in my lifetime, and not all of them became my friends or boyfriend or whatever. In fact, I got over these crushes because I realized it would not ever be real to be dating the person or knowing the person (famous actors for one...) Other crushes, however, have a chance of friendship/relationship involved depending on how the people involved react/interact.

I like to flirt online also cuz the communication is easier but I rather have someone real life....even though I have a boyfriend, I used to go online and flirt......is that cheating??

well.... i like my online pal a lot even he likes me too cuz he likes asian lady but we didnt like LD then later on, he found a new gf..........thats sad for me. even i knew him for 2 years already........... im jealous and sad................. thats too bad!!!!!!!!! oh well!!!!!!!!!!! thats life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
I like to flirt online also cuz the communication is easier but I rather have someone real life....even though I have a boyfriend, I used to go online and flirt......is that cheating??

well i think its okay to flirt, but not to the point where u would be like, telling each other personal stuff and showing each other body parts, lol.

Back