do u ever have crush that u fell for online or in person?

Originally posted by Ziusudra
Well, I have met someone online, and he is the best person, I love him so much. I never used to think it was possible but after meeting Adam, I realise anything and ANYTHING is possible. Such as Neo in the Matrix doing anything he can!

We've been together over 2 months now, and I plan to move up to Queensland so I can be with him. Hopefully we will be seeing each other soon!! He's the best! It's sad we both live in different states and so, seeing each other is hard, but anything is possible like I said earlier. :) He's also hearing, but fortunately I have good english so it hasn't been a problem so far.

Ziusudra

Awww...oh so lovey dovey! :) Mushy!!!!!!!!!! Heheheh! I've seen the pic of Adam and he does look and sound like a decent bloke for you, Ziggy! :) :ily:

Goldie

Thanks Goldie. I love Ziusudra as much as she loves me, and ever since we met online, I've been determined to spend the rest of my life with her, she's even going to teach me sign language. At the moment, I'm saving up to get a new engine for my car so I can drive across the country and meet her before the end of the year. I can't wait. :D

Originally posted by Rebel
Thanks Goldie. I love Ziusudra as much as she loves me, and ever since we met online, I've been determined to spend the rest of my life with her, she's even going to teach me sign language. At the moment, I'm saving up to get a new engine for my car so I can drive across the country and meet her before the end of the year. I can't wait. :D

Hey Rebel! :) Welcome to AD! Hope you enjoy your stay here....and I assure you that you'll learn heaps here! I definitely have! Welcome again!
:wave:

Goldie

have done there. It depends how you are doing with person. have faith, be patient, learn each other.. Follow your heart and meet that person to see how things is on.. I cant be crush someone online. impossible.. Online can be cool but be careful who you are with.. smile..

Originally posted by Happyheart7368
have done there. It depends how you are doing with person. have faith, be patient, learn each other.. Follow your heart and meet that person to see how things is on.. I cant be crush someone online. impossible.. Online can be cool but be careful who you are with.. smile..

I agree with you, Happyheart...I'm one case of proof -- I've been married for almost 5 years to my husband who I met via online 5.5 years ago. :)
I did meet other men online, but only created friendships, that was it. Just have to be careful, that's all.

Goldie

Well yea, I had a crush with one person that I met online 2 yrs ago.. But it didn't turn out what I had thought would happen.. I was hoping to get him. But we both had some fates that we are afraid of. So we decided to become close friends. It's a good thing that we never dated also it was kinda complicated to explain about it. But anyway that was the only one thing I had and I never really have any more crushes online or fall in love with that person. Just fall in love with my close friend but we decided to keep it as a friend but nothing more. It sucks not to get what u wanted. Oh well.. Would rather to fall in love with the person that I know not from online. Why would I?? I could be fooled or be blind in love if it was over online. It's such a waste of our time.. Nowdays there are thousands of people meeting people online and why not in person? *scratching my head* I don't even understand why they can't even hurt to try to meet people from someplaces instead of some other states and they ended up hurt or even worst..:eek:

Yah, I agree about Online and IRL. I never meet anyone online and like to meet IRL. My ex asked me to see if I see different so I went in there and lot of SHITS. I not like at all. I perfer to meet IRL better than online ppl. I would chat but not interestin to be sweetheart til I have my OWN eyes IRL...... Mostly time, I not interesting in with anyone but IRL I would! Who else? :D

prettybebe78 said:
hmm I had crushes on many guys now and then... but do u ever think havin a crush some1 will turn into a relationship or good friendship? :)
I know it's like a 5-month-old thread, but I haven't answered your question. :o

I have never fallen in love with someone online, but I had few crushes but they didn't last long because I was being too protective and insecured to reveal myself too much online.

In fact, as far as I can remember, I have never met anyone from online in person. :o That's how protective I am. Now I'm married, and there's no reason for me to seek relationship online or in person.

I do want to meet some of you in person, but again, I'm still being insecured of that. :ugh:

I fell in love with someone thur alldeaf, but it just wasn't the right time for us to be together or wasn't meant to be. Oh, well!

Yes as I said in my sig, I am chatting w/ one of the ADer, but not telling which ADer :dunno: ....so far so good, will meet in person real soon

Last edited:
just found out someone has a crush on me and im quite frankly am suprised abt this but am happy to hear the news. We'll see how it goes! :)

javapride said:
just found out someone has a crush on me and im quite frankly am suprised abt this but am happy to hear the news. We'll see how it goes! :)

that'd be interesting....good luck, java!!

wow I see something about this website AD is a part of "AllCupid.com". hmmmm

i had already met my grrl BEFORE we knew our SN's hehe :D so technically it wasnt "crush online"

I DO not think that meeting and falling in love online is a safe idea!! I mean, come on, I have dated this wonderful guy for maybe 5 months, but somehow it didn't work out, and now I'm seeing someone else, I'm in love!! I go with the person I meet in real life, not online! Anyone who goes online and fall in love or whatever, y'all are out of y'all's mind!!! Sorry, but true!

When i found a right a person that i really love ! a person is perfect for me and i met a person for almost two and half years. when i found out that a person found another someone and I feel lost everything in my feeling ..... a person is so perfect for me and i already met a person and a person is so sweet and soft cares..... I hope a person will change her mind and go back with me ! i cant push on a person s feeling and i leave a person alone !
I can keep in my patience with a person ( i refused to tell you who is a person ?)
I hope a person see this and i hope a person will understand how i feel ! i do really love a person more than anyone !!!!!!!!!!!

Back