do u ever have crush that u fell for online or in person?

I have a crush on a gay co-worker. I'm curious since I never had any same-sex relations before. I do plan on working here until I graduate but in the meantime, I just it to myself but it is hard. She is constantly on my mind so...

Yes I had a crush on someone on line... but then I found out he was already taken... My lost.. *sniff* LOL.

I almost had a crush with someone online, until I realized that it was pointless. I rather meet the person than online.

I Agree with u Vam.. I rather to meet in person too.. but the more u chat on line with the person u have a crush on there more hopes in person too.. never know..

Cheri said:
I Agree with u Vam.. I rather to meet in person too.. but the more u chat on line with the person u have a crush on there more hopes in person too.. never know..
The one gal I almost had a crush on was years ago. We talked every morning and night online through AIM. It got to the point where she wanted to stop by my apartment and visit me. I thought it was a bit extreme. She then said that she was staying with a friend of hers in town and would stop by my place to see me for lunch. That sounded like a better deal so I agreed to it. A few days later, I had my apartment cleaned up. I waited for hours and she never showed up. That's when I decided to check with her online again. It turns out that she never left home. She never even took the time to contact me. Instead, she started making excuses and begain avoiding me. That's when I realized the real her. Oh well, she had her chance.

Back