do u ever have crush that u fell for online or in person?

Been there, done that. It's not easy to finds right person from internet. Some went bad IRL, and some r good IRL.. Right now im interestin in some1 from internet but plans on meeting in person this July =).

Originally posted by javapride
YES FLY is SHY, She need to be FLYSHYFREE LMAO! no no seriously, i have met her irl and found her to be shy, after a couple of hours of getting to know her, She pretty much is FUN to be with and a good person all around!

:laugh2: :laugh2: Javapride -- im just like that IRL especially meeting new ppl LOL --

gracias for ur compliments on how i am once i get past my shyness LOL :blush:

Ah, savoring memories... there are postiveness and negativeness out of online and offline relationships.

Let's just say, 4 boys I have met online and met in person were my short term exes. Surprise!

I did have a crush on this first deaf guy who introduced himself to me on AOL one night- and kept in touch for three years, never got to meet in person because he is/was from Ohio and in a rocky relationship w/ his ex. I felt so close to him but somehow his job took out his time travelling, less time to chat online. I would never forget this experience- a lesson. I would have to say he was one of my best "angel". Sadly he and I lost contact for years. I dont mind looking for him again! :D

I used crush on lot of ppl thru online from mid of 1990's before fade in last year. Internet is getting much different than before. More opportunity for using Interenet YES but make find online relationships more harder due of security and imposters. that's tough.

Originally posted by Lasza
I used crush on lot of ppl thru online from mid of 1990's before fade in last year. Internet is getting much different than before. More opportunity for using Interenet YES but make find online relationships more harder due of security and imposters. that's tough.

thats right Lasza -- i agree! it IS tough

lasza and fly free yes i do agree with that compliment u made, regarding the imposters and poeple being two faced online and offline its all abt how u hit it off irl and what and where u go from there!

ur welcome flyfree for that compliment .

silencegold u must be happy u found her again I bet u wonder it was just fate or something u hoped it wud happen? :mrgreen:

Originally posted by funnybebe78
silencegold u must be happy u found her again I bet u wonder it was just fate or something u hoped it wud happen? :mrgreen:

Heh...I never thought I would have a chance with her when I first met her at ASD. She transferred there few days before I was transferred there from public school. All the deaf boys started to date her...sorta fighting over her. I just backed out of it and then transferred back to high school three weeks later. During that time, we rarely talked to each other. I got her email addy, after I asked for it, when I saw her at a graduation an year after she graduated from ASD. We started to chat over online and ended up meeting. You can imagine what happened next for 4 yrs.

I not trust online that just learn my lesson and I met online fews guys and i got wrong guys for me damn. i did met real guys but not my type anyways but I met online lady and i know her 2 years and she and me like other each and I met her In of my vacation by last march and finally i met her and she is perfect lady for me and No plms for me also i am very happy for her !! :D :D

:ily: ~hug~ :cool:

I make friends with people and I think it's good in a way because you know that person for who he/she is... but, on the other hand... that person could be teo-faced online than in person. That's a big risk we all take. I recently found out that the FBI are taking lessons from high school and junior high girls on how to talk like them so that they can catch those pedophiles online.

Originally posted by VamPyroX
I make friends with people and I think it's good in a way because you know that person for who he/she is... but, on the other hand... that person could be teo-faced online than in person. That's a big risk we all take. I recently found out that the FBI are taking lessons from high school and junior high girls on how to talk like them so that they can catch those pedophiles online.

They don't need lessons..jeez.

They already got it from their childrens. :p

i did...

i have met a special person thru online and we ended up getting more to know each other for several months. then, we finally met in person for the first time. of course, it got me totally nervous to meet this person. we became close to each other like we did thru online. as a result, we fell in love for each other. the fate happened unexpectedly. :D

Originally posted by VamPyroX

Where abouts did this information come from?

Well, I have met someone online, and he is the best person, I love him so much. I never used to think it was possible but after meeting Adam, I realise anything and ANYTHING is possible. Such as Neo in the Matrix doing anything he can!

We've been together over 2 months now, and I plan to move up to Queensland so I can be with him. Hopefully we will be seeing each other soon!! He's the best! It's sad we both live in different states and so, seeing each other is hard, but anything is possible like I said earlier. :) He's also hearing, but fortunately I have good english so it hasn't been a problem so far.

Ziusudra

Back