Do not eat those Halloween Candies from Target!

:roll: There goes the trade dept...we have way too many things made in China.

how about walmart candies?
Look on the back of the package to see if it is made/produced or a product of China, etc.

This is what I always do. Maybe I am prejudged, I will only buy candies that are made in the US or Canada or even England, not elsewhere.

It does not matter where the Halloween candies comes from whether in China or US or Great Britain or any other countries that made the candies for Halloween. It is always best to check for poisons or strange objects in the candies through the X-ray at the hospital. Children have a crave for sweet tooth for delicious candies, but to check to make sure there is no funny and out of the ordinary candies that are not wrap or broken candies. Gotta be careful. So take the candies to the hospital and have them X-ray. Happy Halloween, people.

It does not matter where the Halloween candies comes from whether in China or US or Great Britain or any other countries that made the candies for Halloween. It is always best to check for poisons or strange objects in the candies through the X-ray at the hospital. Children have a crave for sweet tooth for delicious candies, but to check to make sure there is no funny and out of the ordinary candies that are not wrap or broken candies. Gotta be careful. So take the candies to the hospital and have them X-ray. Happy Halloween, people.

:hmm: that interesting point!

Yes and it is probably good idea to take the children to people they know well or even Church, school, etc.

Then dont eat the dang candy from any store, and you will
still be alive...lol!!

Freckles, i still will show up at your funeral to pay my respect. Write it down on your list that you want to have people to show up at your funeral.

Back