Disgusting Coworkers

Pepsi

Premium Member
Reaction score
This was posted all over the women's bathroom at work and I wonder if anyone else has to put up with disgusting coworkers?.

Attention!!!
Please do not wipe filthy objects on the bathroom wall or leave waste on the commodes.Try to keep a clean environment here.

Management.

These women are adults I just don't get it. :roll:

Sounds realllly nasty!...Probably don't even wash their hands after using the john, eithter!....Never had much of a problem where I worked before, only at times a sanitary napkin throwed into the toilet and not flushed...ewwww!

Sounds realllly nasty!...Probably don't even wash their hands after using the john, eithter!....Never had much of a problem where I worked before, only at times a sanitary napkin throwed into the toilet and not flushed...ewwww!

Some of them are something else. when I use the bathroom I will not touch anything with my bare hands and I never sit all the way down. I have also seen napkins and tampons in the trash open for the world to see. :roll:

That's disgusting. I have a phobia of public restrooms haha. Not kidding, either.
ANYWHOS, when I was on my break, i went to the teachers lounge and just sat in a chair. Well, there's a bathroom in the lounge and our cleaning lady comes it and shuts the door. You hear the toilet flush and she walks immediately out, without even washing her hands. I went out of the lounge to tell my friend about what she just did because it was gross. But then I saw her and she put those unwashed hands in a bowl of chips which were sitting on my boss' desk. And then she holds a baby. lol.

I told my boss...she threw that bag away without even touching the chips. haha.
And remember, she's our CLEANING lady. But yet she can't take care of herself. Yuck.

That's SO really disgusting! What sort of people work there? I wouldn't put my health at risk over a place like that.

Well, all of us are very careful. Just the cleaning lady is just...whatever. We try to let her stay away from the kids...becaus she is dirty and she doesn't take care of herself. But yeah.

thanks god most men's bathrooms have several toilets. If I need to take a shit... I have to check each toilet and most of time - this is what I do :io:

I can never understand why people dont flush toilets in the public restrooms especially after taking a dump. Some women are downright nasty!

I can never understand why people dont flush toilets in the public restrooms especially after taking a dump. Some women are downright nasty!

because they didn't wanna get dirty from "flushing" as they fear that it will spew some shit/germ back to them. :roll:

because they didn't wanna get dirty from "flushing" as they fear that it will spew some shit/germ back to them. :roll:

I don't think that is the reason.They are just disgusting people that don't care.

If that's the case, then dont use the restroom in the first place! Some people are just lacking plain common sense and courtesy. If I took a dump, I make sure the toilet gets flushed...especially in a public restroom. I dont want other people looking at my poop. LOL!

When I used to work for School,

Most is middle or High School do that.

They don't flush because they want gross us. Some are huge near size of football.

MOST DISGUSTED to see people boom poop over all toilet surface it so gross to see that again. We use water hose to raise clean that.

Well I worked many years as a custodian. Those years were in the elementary, middle and high school. I think it is safe to say that people are more than happy to mess up the bathrooms that don't belong to them. They will not mess up their own bathrooms at home so they just don't care about messing up the public washrooms because they know the janitors will take care of it.

Why do you think we all "janitors/custodians/cleaners" love this story? Yes it is true!!!

According to a radio report, a middle school in Oregon was faced with a unique problem. A number of girls were beginning to use lipstick and would put it on in the bathroom. That was fine, but after they put on their lipstick they would press their lips to the mirror leaving dozens of little lip prints. Finally the principal decided that something had to be done.
She called all the girls to the bathroom and met them there with the custodian. She explained that all these lip prints were causing a major problem for the custodian who had to clean the mirrors every day. To demonstrate how difficult it was to clean the mirrors, she asked the custodian to clean one of the mirrors. He took out a long-handled squeegee, dipped it into the toilet and then cleaned the mirror. Since then there have been no lip prints on the mirror.
source

Snopes has posted about this but between you and me.. as a former custodian, we have done creative ways! You just don't wanna know!

Last edited:
I remembered when I was an employee of Burger King, the men restroom were always far the worst than women's. In the men's room they urine on toilets, on floors and the smell was horrible! I never forget those days and I don't even missed cleaning the men's room. :lol:

Ha, I was a custodian for a few years so I know what it is like. I always wear gloves when cleaning in bathrooms.

After I retired from n'paper (advertising)...I worked (part time)at a Bed & Breakfast "Rose Hill" in N.C., as a housekeeper to keep me "busy"....The tips were awesome. One bad thing about it was the bathrooms....HAIR...everywhere! It was amazing how people are losing their hair! I mentioned it to my grumpy boss, and he looked at me as if I were nuts!...Because he was almost bald himself!...I wore gloves to clean the bathrooms!
But, actually, it was an enjoyable job! Met a lot of travelers (rich people)...And my boss was the chef, his cooking was wonderful!

Would love to open up a Bed & Breakfast place myself...as long as someone else cleans the bathrooms. But actually, 99% of the guest were very clean. And whenever I travel, I would choose a Bed & Breakfast over a hotel/motel.

What is so difficult about flushing a public toilet? I just use my foot for the lower models, and my elbow for urinals. Research has shown that the most unsanitary thing that people do in a public restroom is use the hand dryers. All that poop-laden air warmed up and blown around...:eek3:

whole lotta cleaning!!

I often work in what we call "camps" up here. This is worker housing that is staged for jobs out of town where there is no way enough housing out there for a large number of workers. I am an electrician now and am just one of the guys staying there. When starting out years ago I was a bullcook and camp attendent cleaning and supplying rooms. So even now I have an extra eye towards cleanliness factors. One thing I see now that makes me pack Lysol and Clorox wipes to these jobs is that the housekeeping staff wears gloves when cleaning the entire bathroom so whatever is on those gloves is spread around everywhere they touch while wearing them. They have a lot of rooms and bathrooms to clean so often the same set of gloves stays on as they blast through their routine. I have gotten sick more since the use of gloves has come
in to use. I do not know what to do about this except to reclean with lysol and Clorox wipes.

I don't think that is the reason.They are just disgusting people that don't care.

just one of the reasons. And yes - another reason.... just a plain damn disgusting people who are probably the most inconsiderate people in the world.

When I used to work for School,

Most is middle or High School do that.

They don't flush because they want gross us. Some are huge near size of football.

MOST DISGUSTED to see people boom poop over all toilet surface it so gross to see that again. We use water hose to raise clean that.

oh god yes.... in my college dorm, I always dreaded about shitting on weekend because janitors do not work on weekend. Friday-Saturday is when students get crazy drunk. When I go take a dump, more than half of toilets were not flushed and I remember this particular toilet - I have never understood how can a human turd be as huge as horse shit.

:eek3:

Back