discriminated? or Mobbing?

ideafspy said:
What you did not that serious unless you know them for long time then that made different. The reason I will tell you thru PM.

Please see my respond on DeafSCUBA98. That´s what I´m thinking about...

Please see my reply on your PM :kiss:

P.S. It sound "Mobbing" what they did to you at your work place. I know what it alike... terrible..
:evil:

VamPyroX said:
I'm a bit lost about this story. They gave you something different from the other women? What exactly was it?

Yeah Hydrant or pot of small flower under €3.-- You can tell a big difference between lousy pot of Hydrant & a large beautiful flowers etc what I stated in first place which we got for years from them.
You can tell a big difference between a large bunch of beautiful flower cost €12 to €20 & pot of hydrant etc cost under €3. I feel being pissed off when everyone make Mickey mouse of this....

I don´t care about the price but you can tell the difference between pot of little flower & a large bunch flowers.

RedRum said:
Don't bother to invited these "so-called" employer friends to your birthday canteen, they will get the message at once!!

I know people say not matter how much the present cost, it thought that count, but we cannot help notice it big different and it is definetly discrimation!

If they give you cheap flower next time, tell them you won't accept it, stuff them!!

Exactly how I feel... :evil:

Hey Liebling:)))

Don't worry.. Look ADers are always be with you 100% friendship
ADers are on
13_1_104.gif

tag along with you... :) :thumb:

SORRY SORRY, IT'S MY MISTAKES.. IT'S NOT HYDRANT... CORRECT ONE IS HYACINTH.... :dizzy:

Liebling:-))) said:
SORRY SORRY, IT'S MY MISTAKES.. IT'S NOT HYDRANT... CORRECT ONE IS HYACINTH.... :dizzy:
Okay, now that you've cleared that part up. I'm still confused. What is a hyacinth? :dunno:

You can find hyacinth at website... then ask for hyacinth...

www.bloomingbulb.com

www.juliekessler.com/cyclamens.htm

They gave me every years like this.

I hope website will help you... :fly3:
Now, that helps much more. After reviewing your story, I don't really see a problem. If the problem is you not liking the flowers that they give you, then you might need to tell them. I don't know. If you don't want to say it directly, you can spread the word around with a friend from work or something. Take a walk and mention that you like "that" or "this" flower better. That way, they will know what you like best. Maybe, those men knew what those other women liked better. Maybe, they brought their own flowers to work. Maybe, they mentioned it. It could be anything. You shouldn't really get upset just because you got different flowers than everyone else. Maybe, I'm seeing your situation wrong. Please clarify, thanks. :thumb:

You can check & compare between hyacinth & florist flower. Can you imaged how I feel when I received hyacinth like this differently than 3 ladies like what RedRum stated.

www.floristconnection.com
www.flowershope.com
www.florist.com

It’s an exactly flower, they (4) give 3 women like this.
You can tell a big difference between hyacinth & a flower (sorry again, I forget to add “florist”).
That’s exactly flower, 15 men gave us every year is no problem but 4 men.
That’s how I feel being pissed off receive hyacinth etc every year like this. I was total upset when I saw Rita who started work with us last July also treated the same as 2 women by 4 men like this.
I don’t care which flowers & which prices they pick up but they should treat me the same as 3 women. I felt definitely discriminated when I was being treated differently than 3 women who works the same division as me… Why only me?

You can check & compare between hyacinth & florist flower. Can you imaged how I feel when I received hyacinth like this differently than 3 ladies like what RedRum stated.

www.floristconnection.com
www.flowershope.com
www.florist.com

It’s an exactly flower, they (4) give 3 women like this.
You can tell a big difference between hyacinth & a flower (sorry again, I forget to add “florist”).
That’s exactly flower, 15 men gave us every year is no problem but 4 men.
That’s how I feel being pissed off receive hyacinth etc every year like this. I was total upset when I saw Rita who started work with us last July also treated the same as 2 women by 4 men like this.
I don’t care which flowers & which prices they pick up but they should treat me the same as 3 women. I felt definitely discriminated when I was being treated differently than 3 women who works the same division as me… Why only me?
Well, why don't you ask them? Don't jump to conclusions about discrimination if you haven't asked them.

Think about this. Suppose, you're a black person. You get fired from the job. "OMG! He fired me cuz I'm black! Discrimination!" Well, you haven't asked why you were fired... therefore, you can't immediately cry "discrimination!"

VamPyroX said:
Well, why don't you ask them? Don't jump to conclusions about discrimination if you haven't asked them.

Think about this. Suppose, you're a black person. You get fired from the job. "OMG! He fired me cuz I'm black! Discrimination!" Well, you haven't asked why you were fired... therefore, you can't immediately cry "discrimination!"

I´m not touchy or crying over that discrimiation like what you stated.
I already accept that they think negatives over disabilies etc.... BUT those situation what I stated is a different.
Why should I ask them to give me "florist" like they did to 3 women? No, I wouldn´t do it. They are old enough to know themselves how to treat female colleagues in their division fair.
I´m old enough to know how to treat my friends, relatives etc on their special day... I do not need to ask them to give me what I want... They would think that I expect too much if I ask them what I want... No Way.
No I didn´t jump any conclusions... It´s exactly how I feel after receiving like this for YEARS... I am talking is only 4 men who treat me differently than 3 women.
That´s why I put the thread to ask you for your opinion either it´s discriminated or not because I feel being pissed off by them because Rita who started work with us last July. I work for the same division for a long time receive lousy like this... ????

Last edited:
Ok, maybe it is not discrimination, but more like favouritism.
I just thought of an English for for "mobbing," would harrassment be the right word? I can't think of any other words.

It is a pity that your co-workers are not very friendly.

kuifje75 said:
Ok, maybe it is not discrimination, but more like favouritism.
I just thought of an English for for "mobbing," would harrassment be the right word? I can't think of any other words.

It is a pity that your co-workers are not very friendly.

True, I never thought about harrassment... There´re many kinds of harrassment...
Can you change to correct my thread? :roll: :ugh2: :Oops:

VamPyroX said:
I'm a bit lost about this story. They gave you something different from the other women? What exactly was it?

Well from what i understand is that Liebling was given some cheap flowers and the other ladies get expensive flowers...am i right? Liebling?
Well piss on them if that is true, treat them same like they did to you! give them cheapo gifts! or just a little ole cheap birthday card ! heh! dont let them bother you! they will get payback!

I´m not touchy or crying over that discrimiation like what you stated.
I already accept that they think negatives over disabilies etc.... BUT those situation what I stated is a different.
Why should I ask them to give me "florist" like they did to 3 women? No, I wouldn´t do it. They are old enough to know themselves how to treat female colleagues in their division fair.
I´m old enough to know how to treat my friends, relatives etc on their special day... I do not need to ask them to give me what I want... They would think that I expect too much if I ask them what I want... No Way.
No I didn´t jump any conclusions... It´s exactly how I feel after receiving like this for YEARS... I am talking is only 4 men who treat me differently than 3 women.
That´s why I put the thread to ask you for your opinion either it´s discriminated or not because I feel being pissed off by them because Rita who started work with us last July. I work for the same division for a long time receive lousy like this... ????
Well, from what you just told me. It sounds more like favorism. Another thing to consider is that communication is important. You should communicate with others so that there are no misunderstandings.

If you can go back where Liebling was trying to point out in this whole thread the first place is ....She asked each and every one of your opinion on whether it ' Discrimination ' OR ' Mobbing ' <---which I still don't understand that word but I am going to say ' Favorism ' ...

She was Not jumping to conclusions about discrimination ...All She simply did was getting it off her chest ....There's nothing with that....as we all know it feels much better being able to get some input and opinion on this....

I do not see it as being a harrassment...It more like Favorism to me....And, I see that alot of times lately!....

Sad that they didn't get a chance to know you Liebling...as you don't really need them....when you have US... :ily: :grouphug:

Defee said:
Well from what i understand is that Liebling was given some cheap flowers and the other ladies get expensive flowers...am i right? Liebling?
Well piss on them if that is true, treat them same like they did to you! give them cheapo gifts! or just a little ole cheap birthday card ! heh! dont let them bother you! they will get payback!

EXACTLY! That´s how I feeling.

I feel for you, sweetie so dont let them bother you! You just be a sweet
yourself, dont let them see you upset or cry! just smile bravely like you did and say thanks for the "cheap" flower or whatever, then you give them same cheapo gift and smile sweetly! they will get the message! ;)

Then tell them! You're letting it bother you, so it should be resolved. If I got some cheap flowers, I wouldn't care. It's only flowers.

Liebling -- what you described wasn't discrimination or harrassament. I know you're feeling hurt by getting different gifts/flowers -- but I do see it as favorism.

I wouldn't give a hissy over it. I would be grateful that they at least thought of me on my birthday, cheap flowers or not. If I was in that situation and it bothered me so much (but if it was really myself, I wouldn't care), I would say "Oh thank you, but I'm allergic to these hyacinths (or whatever flowers there are)" and not take them. Maybe they'll change their habits, or not. I would just appreciate that they at least remembered my birthday -- most don't know about mine... and I don't give a *crap* either.

Back