Digital Camera

DeafMonkey

Reaction score
I wasnt sure which to put in this thread so I put this in General Chat :)

I have my old digtal camera it call " Digital Still camera DSC-P51" but it broken :( .. I was tried to looking store to make cheaper price to repaire but couldnt find them cuz it cost $250 for repair of lens :( but it probably not lens dunno so anyone know how to fix it ?? so I was gave it up with my old digtal camera and I already bought my digtal camera last Dec 26, 2006. But this my old digtal camera is bother me cuz I look up the website for my new digtal camera lol

" TURN THE POWER OFF AND ON AGAIN" anyone know how to fix it? was trying to avoid $$ if not then oh well lol :lol:

An old digital haha.i just bought my first.Im so out of the times I still have a polaroid! Sorry I cant help you.

hmmmm perhaps you still have an old digital carmera program in your system. When you no longer need it, go to Control Panel to remove that program off your computer system. Hope this will solve your problem. Good Luck!

im using digital camera of sony but its still good and im wishes i would get another digital camera one days.

so my pictures is works thru of my computers sometimes not work out dues problems they cant show it!

An old digital haha.i just bought my first.Im so out of the times I still have a polaroid! Sorry I cant help you.

yeah lol hahahah that is okay .. I just figure it out lol :lol: I like my new digtal camera .. but my old one like to figure it out lol cuz I accident drop hit the sand dang lol

hmmmm perhaps you still have an old digital carmera program in your system. When you no longer need it, go to Control Panel to remove that program off your computer system. Hope this will solve your problem. Good Luck!

Ahhh control panel you mean the computer? .. I was mean Digtal Camera :D not my computer lol

If its broken and repair is very expensive almost equal to new digital camera's price, then buy new one? Or try find any much cheaper camera store to repair it by yellow page?

If its broken and repair is very expensive almost equal to new digital camera's price, then buy new one? Or try find any much cheaper camera store to repair it by yellow page?

For electronic stuff like DVD players, it's usually cheaper to buy something new than to get it fixed. Sad but true.

Well I already have my digtal camera right now I have :) .. but my old one digtal camera I just like to figure it out why it is that is all lol :lol:

Take your old digital camera apart and find out what caused it to fail miserably. ;)

Back