Devils

W

Wheel-Man

Devils have won the cup of 2003....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Devils have no respect team I ever see!!

GoldLeaf74

Who won the Stanley Cup this year and who got further in the playoffs? The New Jersey Devils

Who didn't get in the playoffs and get the Stanley Cup this year? The Leafs and they suck!!

How many Stanley Cups did the Leafs win in their history? 1 in 1921 and that is
82 years ago!

Your team is a piece of shit franchise!

Re: GoldLeaf74

Originally posted by DVDFreaker
Who won the Stanley Cup this year and who got further in the playoffs? The New Jersey Devils

Who didn't get in the playoffs and get the Stanley Cup this year? The Leafs and they suck!!

How many Stanley Cups did the Leafs win in their history? 1 in 1921 and that is
82 years ago!

Your team is a piece of shit franchise!
haha you are wrong it was last time in 1967 that's mean you don't know about hockey :roll:

GoldenLeaf74 is right about Leafs!! I know abouy hockey! Dvdfreaker, I suggest u shld research hockey history more deep than u not attention more. U can ask me anything about hockey cuz I have thick book about 20th century of hockey history. Have a nice day!

Montreal Canadiens is mostly champs in NHL, you are such duhhhhh yourself DVDfreaker. I do better than you

Of course I don't know hockey, hell, I am not a fan of hockey anyway but the Leafs still suck because they haven't won a Championship since 1967!!!!!!!

Originally posted by DVDFreaker
Of course I don't know hockey, hell, I am not a fan of hockey anyway but the Leafs still suck because they haven't won a Championship since 1967!!!!!!!

hahah that's fine then you don't have to make up yourself think Leafs have no Champ since 1921, it make me laugh so hard :crazy: DVDFreaker ::roll:

Back