Reaction score
Are you bored with staying at your home? then do make plan to visit jaisalmer. Where we provide all facilities like desert safari in jaisalmer, jaisalmer hotels, desert safari camps in jaisalmer, sam sand dunes, desert safari package in jaisalmer at affordable price. For more detail visit rajputanadesertsafari.com/

Are you bored with staying at your home? then do make plan to visit jaisalmer. Where we provide all facilities like desert safari in jaisalmer, jaisalmer hotels, desert safari camps in jaisalmer, sam sand dunes, desert safari package in jaisalmer at affordable price. For more detail visit rajputanadesertsafari.com/

Oh yes @rajputanadesertsafari I am sick to death of staying at home. Looking at these walls. Trapped in this cell. My handler only feeds and waters me once a week. How I'd long for a desert vacation. To get away from the torture and daily beatings I endure at the hands of my captors. I pray for the sweet release of death every day. But now....with your suggestion of getting away to Jaisalmer. I see a light at the end of the tunnel. Some day I could be basking in the beaches of some foreign country that I have no fucking clue where it is. But anything is better than this hell I'm in. Thank you for giving me hope. One day @rajputanadesertsafari . One day.

Oh yes @rajputanadesertsafari I am sick to death of staying at home. Looking at these walls. Trapped in this cell. My handler only feeds and waters me once a week. How I'd long for a desert vacation. To get away from the torture and daily beatings I endure at the hands of my captors. I pray for the sweet release of death every day. But now....with your suggestion of getting away to Jaisalmer. I see a light at the end of the tunnel. Some day I could be basking in the beaches of some foreign country that I have no fucking clue where it is. But anything is better than this hell I'm in. Thank you for giving me hope. One day @rajputanadesertsafari . One day.
Shut your trap Lysander or the water will be dirty this week. And the beating will be...spayshul. Just keep it quiet in there and put the tutu back on.:nana:

Back