deleteaccount

I need to delete the account because I have evidently upset some users by trying to find Jeremy Peterson. I don't want to cause any trouble on this site.

who is he.....don't delete your account cus some twat don't agree with you....I would deleted mine before now if that the case,take it on the chin, you entitled to your opinion and always someone to disagree

I just don't want to upset someone and risk finding Jeremy.
I know most people don't understand, but Jeremy and Brandi connect with family and then they leave for a few years. We find them and they are happy to reconnect, but eventually they move off for a few years again.
Thank you for your kindness.

stick with it I sure someone at some point can help but if not you would have tried...take no notice if people techy if mods say something that different take it on the chin and carry on

I guess when Jeremy and Brandi are ready to connect with family again, they will do it.

Were you close when he was a boy? Did you and the family sign with him?

stick with it I sure someone at some point can help but if not you would have tried...take no notice if people techy if mods say something that different take it on the chin and carry on

No Caz, she is doing something another new member did about a week ago.

That one supposedly found him. THere is something very wrong here.

The man obviously wants no contact with her, as the sister supposedly deleted this stepmother from Facebook as soon as she found him.

I have a feeling she is looking for him to harass him for some debt she feels owed, but something is not right with this/ And the moderators deleted the thing she did last night.

I just don't want to upset someone and risk finding Jeremy.
I know most people don't understand, but Jeremy and Brandi connect with family and then they leave for a few years. We find them and they are happy to reconnect, but eventually they move off for a few years again.
Thank you for your kindness.

When they deleted your thread last night, it was not an invitation to start the same thing all over again!

Yes, we were close. Signing is very hard; I finger spell mostly. I do try hard to sign. I am not trying to find him for debt or to harass.
Jeremy's grandfather and stepgrandmother contacted me. I want to share that information with Jeremy and hopefully be able to reconnect.

Del.gif

Frisky, you made me laugh out loud. I'll join you with my delete button, maybe if we all hit the delete button over and over we can get rid of her. She/he is playing with us!!!

Most families keep in touch, but there are families that for reasons (hurt feelings, drugs, divorce, etc.) that do lose touch with each other. I do hope that someone will know Jeremy or Brandi and will let them know his dad and I are looking for him.
Please don't begrudge me the opportunity to find him. I love him and I miss him and his family.

There is another account with the similar identity, whose similar claims is questionable and suspicious. Also having multiple accounts and repeating the story raises red flags. I'm sorry if this forum is not helping, I do not know what to suggest, if the said person is adult.. there isn't much you can do about it if this person is avoiding you for some reason.

It's up to Alex the administrator what to do with your account(s) you requested.

How do I delete my account? I don't want this account. How do I delete??? Help please

There is no way to delete the account, asking for it to be deleted won't be of much help. Advice I can give you (that I've done on another forum...)- change the password, promptly forget it and delete the bookmark.

Back