Define patriot

Soooo, Muslim Arabs need money so badly that they're willing to die for Israel, and not even get to enjoy their pay off. Millionaire bin Laden must have been part of this deal, too. Uh, huh. :roll:

You're right. You do sound anti-Semitic.

Was it "immediately after" or "as 9/11 struck"? Where did this happen? In NYC, while everyone was running for their lives, LEOs had time to arrest five dancing Arabs?

How do you test for money?

What was the point of that ridiculous scenario?

Where is this documented? (And I don't mean which conspiracy blog.)

Wow, that is the most illogical combination of disparate supposed events in one paragraph!

If this was a plan by Israel it sure was the worst failure ever conceived. I don't think Israelis are that stupid.

Sometimes the simple truth isn't enough for people who are desiring a complex, convoluted conspiracy involving a cast of thousands.

Not that anti-Semites need much encouragement to come up with Israel/Zionist conspiracies. The events of 9/11 provided them with the motherload of material for new anti-Jew hate fables.

Sad.

None of it is true, I made it all up!
Go back to sleep in your comfortable dream world where everything is black & white, good & bad, and America is always right!
(All I'm saying is do your own research; don't rely on someone else's. BTW this is the first and only blog forum I've ever been a part of...so any info wasn't attained by word-of-mouth)

and the truth shall set you free

Go back to sleep in your comfortable dream world where everything is black & white, good & bad, and America is always right!
(All I'm saying is do your own research; don't rely on someone else's. BTW this is the first and only blog forum I've ever been a part of...so any info wasn't attained by word-of-mouth)

aren't your research based on someone's research like Cooper's?

aren't your research based on someone's research like Cooper's?

Yes. But nothing of what I've said today is his, a collection of notes I've taken from multiple people. All in all, they seem to point a similar direction.
(towards Jerusalem) lol! <joke

Yes. But nothing of what I've said today is his, a collection of notes I've taken from multiple people. All in all, they seem to point a similar direction.
(towards Jerusalem) lol! <joke

right. I'm pointing out the contradiction because your research is based on bunch of people's research.

"do your own research; don't rely on someone else's" meaning you go out and do your own investigation and see it with your own eyes. that's why the credibility is so low for anyone who never went out and did any kind of investigation.

It's not that I blame Jews for 9/11, I blame Israel and Zionism. Not all Jews are Zionists and not Zionists are Jews. The most important being any of the Rothschild family banking dynasty. Israel had the most dominant hand in 9/11 utilizing organizations like AIPAC and Mossad. But you know who wasn't responsible? Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, or any other Muslim country. Muslim's were scapegoats to foment MORE war. And it worked, but gullible Americans didn't even question.

There are Jewish members in this forum and you need to watch your words that upset them.

Israel is our best buddy, even I don't agree with their government because of situation in Palestine.

Hello . . . The hijackers of the 9/11 planes were NOT Zionists, nor were they from Israel. They were radical Muslims following the plan of Osama Bin Laden (who was NOT an Israeli or Zionist).

You know, questioning what you read works both ways; you need to do a little more questioning of what you read on all those conspiracy theory websites.

And yes, it is offensive to blame Israel for the actions committed by people who want to see the destruction of Israel.

Just curious, did you went to Israel during Navy tour? If so, how are your experience in Israel?

right. I'm pointing out the contradiction because your research is based on bunch of people's research.

"do your own research; don't rely on someone else's" meaning you go out and do your own investigation and see it with your own eyes. that's why the credibility is so low for anyone who never went out and did any kind of investigation.

Right. That's what research is though. When you watch the news or read the paper, although it comes from different reporters or authors, it's all the same story. It's all sourced from the same story monitored and edited by the same circle of government run corporations. Watching news is NOT research. When I say research I mean go beyond that propaganda machine. Find your own sources outside of the BBC, NBC, CNN, FOX, etc. <Most of which are all probably owned by the same corporation (Time Warner?). Get closer to un-monitored fact

There are Jewish members in this forum and you need to watch your words that upset them.

Israel is our best buddy, even I don't agree with their government because of situation in Palestine.

I do apologize. Honestly. I had a feeling it would be taken so but I am NOT antisemitic. I have no problems with Jews whatsoever. It's Israel and its Zionist controllers that disturb me. Big difference.

Right. That's what research is though. When you watch the news or read the paper, although it comes from different reporters or authors, it's all the same story. It's all sourced from the same story monitored and edited by the same circle of government run corporations. Watching news is NOT research. When I say research I mean go beyond that propaganda machine. Find your own sources outside of the BBC, NBC, CNN, FOX, etc. <Most of which are all probably owned by the same corporation (Time Warner?). Get closer to un-monitored fact

Incorrect, BBC isn't part of US company, but BBC America is under partnership with AMC and BBC. That's not Time Warner.

FOX is owned by 21st Century Fox, that's not Time Warner.

NBC is owned by Comcast, that's not Time Warner.

CNN is owned by Time Warner, same goes with Cartoon Network, TBS, TNT, HLN, Boomerang, HBO and WB.

ABC is owned by Walt Disney, same goes with Disney Channel, Disney XD, Freeform (formerly ABC Family) and A&E Networks (50%).

Incorrect, BBC isn't part of US company, but BBC America is under partnership with AMC and BBC. That's not Time Warner.

FOX is owned by 21st Century Fox, that's not Time Warner.

NBC is owned by Comcast, that's not Time Warner.

CNN is owned by Time Warner, same goes with Cartoon Network, TBS, TNT, HLN, Boomerang, HBO and WB.

ABC is owned by Walt Disney, same goes with Disney Channel, Disney XD, Freeform (formerly ABC Family) and A&E Networks (50%).

I wasn't being literal. I was making a point. My point being a single group owns nearly all the media in the country. Whatever particular station you watch is owned by one of only six larger corporations: Time Warner, GE, Disney, Viacom, CBS, and News-Corp. That is the illusion of freedom of choice, just like our "democracy" misleads us to believe we've got choice because we're given TWO options!

You said it, not me. :lol:

No, America is not always right. That doesn't mean conspiracies are right though.

Really? I've been doing my own research since before you were born, in the days when research meant something other than surfing the web.

One principal of good research is knowing your sources--how credible they are. Without credibility, sources are garbage.

Since you're new here, I'll give you a little background on me. I was born in CT, and grew up in RI, NJ, FL, and CA. Sometimes we moved more than once in a year, and I attended 12 different schools. My dad worked for private electronics firms, NASA, and the Navy as an electrical engineer.

I'm a veteran/retiree of the US Navy, where I served as journalist for most of that time, and as a radioman for a couple of those years. I have a bachelor's degree in political science, and associate degrees in ASL interpreting and computer technology. My husband, AD member TCS, is also a veteran/retiree of the US Navy.

I certainly am no expert on everything but I do know a lot about certain subjects. I know enough about the world to recognize a conspiracy theory and anti-Semitism when I see it.

You said it, not me. :lol:

No, America is not always right. That doesn't mean conspiracies are right though.

Really? I've been doing my own research since before you were born, in the days when research meant something other than surfing the web.

One principal of good research is knowing your sources--how credible they are. Without credibility, sources are garbage.

Since you're new here, I'll give you a little background on me. I was born in CT, and grew up in RI, NJ, FL, and CA. Sometimes we moved more than once in a year, and I attended 12 different schools. My dad worked for private electronics firms, NASA, and the Navy as an electrical engineer.

I'm a veteran/retiree of the US Navy, where I served as journalist for most of that time, and as a radioman for a couple of those years. I have a bachelor's degree in political science, and associate degrees in ASL interpreting and computer technology. My husband, AD member TCS, is also a veteran/retiree of the US Navy.

I certainly am no expert on everything but I do know a lot about certain subjects. I know enough about the world to recognize a conspiracy theory and anti-Semitism when I see it.

On the same token, not all conspiracies are theories!
And I'm not antisemitic! Just anti-Zionist. HUGE difference

Why are y'all teaming up on me!!
I love this country just as much as you! Because I believe I've identified the enemy, who is different than who you believe the enemy is, means you've gotta treat ME like I'm the enemy??

right. so what source did you use? bunch of links from Google search results that aren't from BBC, NBC, CNN, FOX, .gov etc.?

right. so what source did you use? bunch of links from Google search results that aren't from BBC, NBC, CNN, FOX, .gov etc.?

You tell me! Y'all appear to know how and where I get all my info from. No I don't get it off a blog, I've never been on one--this is my first and only. I pay attention. I read inbetween the lines. I think! You sip on that government kool-aid! You expect me to answer your question...but you haven't answered one of mine

You tell me! Y'all appear to know how and where I get all my info from. No I don't get it off a blog, I've never been on one--this is my first and only. I pay attention. I read inbetween the lines. I think! You sip on that government kool-aid!
huh? no I don't know where you're getting your info from. that's why I'm asking you.

You expect me to answer your question...but you haven't answered one of mine

what was your question?

huh? no I don't know where you're getting your info from. that's why I'm asking you.

what was your question?

Uhh...yeah, I know you're "just asking" but I don't think it makes a difference where I got my info from. Like I've already stated, I can read between the lines. It sounded a lot like a loaded or rhetorical question--no right answer. Either that or you were just being a smart-ass.

Uhh...yeah, I know you're "just asking" but I don't think it makes a difference where I got my info from. Like I've already stated, I can read between the lines. It sounded a lot like a loaded or rhetorical question--no right answer. Either that or you were just being a smart-ass.

why are you afraid to show us some examples of your sources?

and what was the question from before? you said that I didn't answer your question.

Back