Deer Accident!

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
OH FUCK, exactly happened to me. :shock:

Yeah.. I have a couple of friends that are rednecks.. so They were offering me to eat deer meats.. i was like :fu: i ain't going to eat it.. they begged me to do it like by saying that it is so damn good and everything. it tastes like very rich meat.. so. so I give up :roll: and I ate one piece of deer meat.. and I wasn't expected that it was gooooooooood.. so I eat those meat once in a while.. :D

There are plenty white-tail deer in west TX at my hometown. I have seen several deer in accident. Funny, I saw one deer was hang over the wire-fence. It must have accident jump in wrong way - not jump high enough and it leave alone and die. :cry:

oh well.. my friend who live county, carry gun and keep deer go away cuz he protect the cotten field for his dad.

I have been in an antelope accident, not a deer accident. I was riding a truck with my mother (she was driving) and BAM, the antelope was hit and kinda wobbling away from the road and fell down dead right there. :( That's really disgusting.

We can't even see the antelope being hit because that body was so small... but I can feel the truck "crashing" onto the body, that's how I know that we have hit that antelope. :( It was a daytime. :roll:

OUCH!!!
10-14-02-a.jpg
10-14-02-cop.gif
10-14-02-b.jpg

How anyone could survived like this happened?

Originally posted by Iostjeep
OUCH!!!
10-14-02-a.jpg
10-14-02-cop.gif
10-14-02-b.jpg

OMG!!!!!!! :jaw: i dont think anyone wouldve survived THAT! especially if the antlers had stabbed the driver when the head of the deer ended up in the driver's seat :shock:

deers are often afraid of cars when it's going straight to them

when they are afraid, they just stand still like a statue, not to make any movements, because they though it was a predetor or something, but it's just a machine...

Originally posted by Steel
deers are often afraid of cars when it's going straight to them

when they are afraid, they just stand still like a statue, not to make any movements, because they though it was a predetor or something, but it's just a machine...

yea i know Steel -- ive seen several deer dead on the side of the Capitol Beltway -- so sad!! ive seen them around the neighborhood -- i think theyre VERY beautiful and graceful creatures!

Originally posted by Iostjeep
OUCH!!!
10-14-02-a.jpg
10-14-02-cop.gif
10-14-02-b.jpg

:| I never realized that deer is so strong.. that car looks like it had a huge impact on it.. shyt...............

yeah...that car is made of steel and i never seen an animal like the deer would smash its antlers through steel... BTW, what kind of car is that? from what company?

Originally posted by Steel
yeah...that car is made of steel and i never seen an animal like the deer would smash its antlers through steel... BTW, what kind of car is that? from what company?

looks to be a Durango -- dunno which make sowwy :dunno:

lol looks like the deer just crashed the goat's horns lol

Originally posted by TygersaidStfu
DODGE DURANGO DAEWOOD SUV

i had thought of possibly it being DAEWOO but wasnt sure if i was accurate -- gracias Tyger :)

Back