Decorating A Closet

deafbrutha

Reaction score
I wanna redecorate my closet. Anybody got any good ideas?

Humm, if its like clothes and junk, get the junk out first then make some creative sizes of shevlves if u want some and use ur creative mind if u want to make it productive AND also make it orginazable thats my best suggestion til i get ur answer thru vampy's posty :)

deafbrutha said:
I wanna redecorate my closet. Anybody got any good ideas?

I got an idea, you could contact those guys from that show, what's it called? Queer Eye for A Straight Guy, or something like that. You could pretend to be a dull, boring straight guy w/no taste, just like they pretend to. I bet you could get a whole new makeover, if you want. You could be a TV STAR! What do you think?

(this is totally unrelated to the topic) peacetrain- i believe the quote by mark twain actually goes "it is better to be silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

Decorating a closet? Well...at my mum's -- I had sliding wooden doors for the closet, so I removed one door and put in a desk so the desk'd be out of the way. Sister did the same. ;)
Half with the door on was for clothes and shoes and the other half, desk.

lilredridinhood said:
(this is totally unrelated to the topic) peacetrain- i believe the quote by mark twain actually goes "it is better to be silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

Yes, lilredridinhood, I think you're right. I was just sitting down with my cup of coffee and reading this quote on my coffee mug, and I thought, hmmm, this is about as close to my sentiments about our President as I could get, so I used it. I got the coffee mug from Mark Twain's home town in Hannibal, MO, and the quote I used is how it was written on the mug. But I've always heard it the way you quoted, so who knows? At any rate, the message is the same. As my mom used to say, "if the shoe fits, wear it", or is it "if moccassin fit, wear in good health?" In other words, imho, I wish Bush would shut up and quit embarassing us as a nation and creating enemies in our world friends, but just my opinion, and that and a dollar'll buy you a cup of coffee! which gets back to my mug ;-)

gotcha, peace train. :)

as for the closet, if its one of those walk-in closets, or at least a large closet, get one of those revolving racks that you'll find at most clothes stores, and put that in your closet, i've always wanted to do that. or you can do what my friend did, she got one of those racks at a garage sale, and put it in one corner of her room with curtains around it, and in her closet she made it into a... music room, idk what you'd call it. she took off the door to her closet, painted it green (her fav color) and set up a music system in it, with a disco ball hanging where the light fixature was, with christmas lights all around. that made the music louder cause of the echo and everything. *shrugs* my sister's got two poles to hang clothes on in her closet, one's a low one for her shirts, one's higher, for her pants, and there's about 3 1/2 feet of space between the poles, and between the poles are little built in cubbies to put her shoes in.

Back