Declaration of Occupy Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
darkdog, I joke around a lot. No need to take this discussion too seriously. We'd have a good laugh over a beer if we were in real life.
:cheers:
Although I don't drink, so that's a beer in your hand and a hot chocolate in mine. :)

Cool. Make mine a root beer. No alcohol for me because of medication. I really want to keep my liver. lol

No merit to the idea that ignoring due process now could have bad repercussions later? You're just going to wave that away with nothing more than your bald assertion?
nope no merit.

When did I ever say you can't express your opinion? You can express it all day and I can tell you it stinks. Let me put it this way. If we did what you advocate and put surveillance on anyone who makes a political point that the president needs to go, this would be a tyranny.
Better blame Bush and GOP for making tyranny possible for me to advocate for surveillance on domestic dissents.

Cool. Make mine a root beer. No alcohol for me because of medication. I really want to keep my liver. lol
Yes, please do take care of it. I hear it's important. So if we run into each other in real life, we'll have a root beer/hot chocolate summit. I can't find an emoticon for that, so how about... :dj:

Deal. I went to A&M. I know how to drink with the good old boys from Navasota.

Meh, I support our men in blue. They have a tough job and desrve respect.

I don't support our men in blue if they resort to using violence to subdue people beyond parameter.

Whoa! What happened? What's with all the fancy "Premium Member" tags? :shock:

I can take it. I'm more interested in getting to the truth of the matter of whether the Patriot Act has been used as Jiro advocates. I'm assuming it hasn't, but I could be wrong. If you know of any incidents, please let me know.

Blatant strawman. I'm not talking about habeas corpus and I never asked if taking it away is a problem. I asked if the Patriot Act had been used against anyone merely for making political statements against the president. You still haven't answered that question.

I meant persecute. Putting someone under surveillance and investigating them for treason because of political comments is persecution, but not prosecution.

dude! why so serious? :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back