Declaration of Occupy Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant persecute. Putting someone under surveillance and investigating them for treason because of political comments is persecution, but not prosecution.

As I said, where you used it, the words are nearly interchangeable.

I'm not going to shoot intellectual bullets at an unarmed man.

I'm not going to shoot intellectual bullets at an unarmed man.
I can take it. I'm more interested in getting to the truth of the matter of whether the Patriot Act has been used as Jiro advocates. I'm assuming it hasn't, but I could be wrong. If you know of any incidents, please let me know.

It's a good thing we don't get pepper-sprayed here for voicing our opinions.

I've always known you were high maintenance. It doesn't take much thought to see it.

And we are aware you use personal attacks because you have no facts. Now that we are clear..... Happy Thanksgiving :wave:

Darkdog, if that's happened, we probably won't find out about it for a long time. Unless Wikileaks finds something or somebody whistle blows. I haven't heard of anything like that. Politicians of all political parties could use it.

It's a good thing we don't get pepper-sprayed here for voicing our opinions.

Too late... ;)
attachment.php

Attachments

• banjopepper.jpg
    banjopepper.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 25
Darkdog, if that's happened, we probably won't find out about it for a long time. Unless Wikileaks finds something or somebody whistle blows. I haven't heard of anything like that. Politicians of all political parties could use it.
Thank you. Thank you for engaging with me in an intellectual shooting match and firing at me with your bullets of information. It really didn't hurt.

Thank you. Thank you for engaging with me in an intellectual shooting match and firing at me with your bullets of information. It really didn't hurt.

That's what they all say!:laugh2: (as they walk away nursing their wounds).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back