Declaration of Occupy Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree that the pepper spray could affect someone's health for people who have a lung problem. It could be something else - who knows. A taser is the most horrible gun in the history and most corruption in the business.

I heard that they are doing some experiment in some places like a blast sonic wave that makes a lot of people very sick without knowledge where it comes from. Many police do have very serious problem with their education AND very poor judgements. I learned that some polices are redneck employees and former military (a sort of psychology mental problem) perhaps the reason of cheap labor costs from the budget.

For example, the police often forgot that in the same way that their family have budget problem. It's very strange that the police is against "their own family" like other people. The family became poorer then the police will be poorer, too. What an idiot!

Darkdog, where were you when the attorneys were screaming bloody murder while Bush was making all of this possible? Did you really think that the next Democratic President was going to reverse it?
The Patriot Act does not authorize what Jiro advocates and to my knowledge has never been used for that. If you have any examples, please let me know.

A person is known by the company he keeps. Just saying.

Of what training would you be referring too? I don't live in the UK or even California! Read your own post (Studies suggest!).

Oh, I see. So because you don't live in the UK or CA, it is perfectly okay that you have so little factual knowlege regarding the pepper spray that you are, by your claims, anyway, authorized to use.:laugh2:

Really? You want to know if taking away the fundamental principle in our entire legal system is a problem? Really? :lol: I've got no response to that. :wave:

I think you meant "prosecute". Koko does enough "persecuting" around here.:lol:

Prosecute would be taking someone to trial. Persecute would be to subject someone to hostility. Almost interchangeable when used the way it was.

I read the first two paragraphs and realized how many limitations there were in the study and decided not to waste my time. You are going to have to give me something more reliable and valid and with fewer limitations when you attempt to generalize.:cool2:

Did you even read the first two paragraphs? If so, you would have quickly seen the words, "died in custody".

Let's see I guess the Department of Justice just isn't good enough for you! I won't waste my time trying to change your opinion. Nothing would be good enough for you! Unless this discussion reaches more sane and friendly levels then I won't waste much time here on this topic either.

Prosecute would be taking someone to trial. Persecute would be to subject someone to hostility. Almost interchangeable when used the way it was.

True, but he was referring to a legal principle.

BTW, prosecute is used in some contexts in civil litigation. You're friendly legal tip for the day. lol

Let's see I guess the Department of Justice just isn't good enough for you! I won't waste my time trying to change your opinion. Nothing would be good enough for you! Unless this discussion reaches more sane and friendly levels then I won't waste much time here on this topic either.

post deleted

I predict you will be back. I left for over a week and returned. It is a hypnotic vortex, swirling to the center of your mind, drawing your fingers ever closer to the keyboard.......

The DOJ themselves admitted how limited their study was. Do you know what that means?:laugh2:

Hey, you're the one that brought up the lack of health risks. How about some scientific studies that support your claims?

You said that earlier. Yet here you are.

I predict you will be back. I left for over a week and returned. It is a hypnotic vortex, swirling to the center of your mind, drawing your fingers ever closer to the keyboard.......

Yes it is. We hates it! We hates the precious! but we must have it! Prrreeeccciiioouuussss!!

Shoot! It was a good one, too!

Oh, dang! Maybe I'd better not use the word "shoot" around this thread. :giggle:

He's a cop????
Yeah, riiiiiight.
I know several and he sure isn't like any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back