Declaration of Occupy Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the listed rate. LOL. The other is an educated guess. However most of you lefties have avoided using the second rate when discussing Obama's performance

BTW.....Lovely people you support

Occupy Wall Street: Shocking photos show protester defecating on POLICE CAR | Mail Online

hahaha....oh god. you call occupy wall street "lovely people" then point out one single person who shat on a police car - that's it? the protest has been peaceful and the only violence that happened was done by the police. it's not as though protesters are attacking the police, it's more like they are reacting to how the police were treating them.

one person shitting on a car pales in comparison to what Wall Street did to America.

Not much point to a protest if it doesn't create a stir.

hahaha....oh god. you call occupy wall street "lovely people" then point out one single person who shat on a police car - that's it? the protest has been peaceful and the only violence that happened was done by the police. it's not as though protesters are attacking the police, it's more like they are reacting to how the police were treating them.

one person shitting on a car pales in comparison to what Wall Street did to America.

Not much point to a protest if it doesn't create a stir.

*SMH* :lol:

Occupy Wall Street is just like left wing of Tea Party.

Well ... not really. Tea Party members take showers and have jobs.

Also, they do not protest things that they voted for. Kind of like protesting Wall Street when they voted for Obama and his bailouts. They caused it to happen.

They seem to forget that the banks paid their loans back too. With interest. No wonder they hate banks.....banks make them look bad. If that's even possible. Freaks.

Taste of DC is proud to have partnered with 4 local charities - DC Central Kitchen, Bread for the City, Luke's Wings, and the American Red Cross North Capital Region.

These are the four charities that lost $$$$ today because Taste Of DC had to shut down due to protests. I guess some of the 99% are expendable

Lovely people.

Nah, The TEA party showers and doesn't defecate on Police cars

Well ... not really. Tea Party members take showers and have jobs.

Also, they do not protest things that they voted for. Kind of like protesting Wall Street when they voted for Obama and his bailouts. They caused it to happen.

It doesn't matters.

Tea Party and Occupy Wall Street are very similar on difference of views and they do have arrests too.

Fuck to Tea Party. Fuck to Republican Party. Fuck to Corporations.

Feel free to mock at Occupy Wall Street whatever you want.

I'm going mocking at moron teabaggers too, anyway.

PFH, the banks have been illegally foreclosing on homes. There is a very specific legal process. In particular, the bank must be able to come up with the title. Title and proper filing of the title in the appropriate county is very important. Many banks cannot do that because of robo-signing and the sloppy process of securitizing the mortgages into derivatives. It's just a legal mess. All of this has been reported in the financial sections. It will take a while to sort all of it out. Be forewarned that you should be wary about title when purchasing real estate now.

ETA: There was a lot of fraud in mortgages during the frenzy of the bubble. Someone said that she got paid to sit and sign fraudulant documents as an agent of a bank. She was just someone they pulled off the street and paid hourly to sign documents. She signed a made up name. Crazy stuff going on then.

I believe it. I remember getting tons of mail on how I could own my own home. I thought something was fishy considering the demographics of my old neighborhood in Charlotte. I didn't think most of my neighbors could really qualify for a decent loan even though most of them worked hard.

I wasn't surprised when my old neighborhood in Charlotte got hit hard by foreclosures. I could see it coming.

They seem to forget that the banks paid their loans back too. With interest. No wonder they hate banks.....banks make them look bad. If that's even possible. Freaks.

Which banks?

You'd rather support corrupt multi-millionaires and billionaires who bankrupted America who then turned around and bailed them out and even made it possible for corporations to reward themselves with milion dollar bonuses (of which they could have declined or deferred) while America lost their own homes.

That's what you support? Ok.

I'm with the lovely people.

I'm going to go check out the Occupy DC thing tomorrow, not planning to pitch a tent or anything, but I agree with the general direction in which this thing is going.

Smithsonian museum closed after D. C. protest; pepper spray used
Jessica Gresko/ Associated Press

Washington — The National Air and Space Museum in Washington was closed Saturday after anti-war demonstrators swarmed the building to protest a drone exhibit and security guards used pepper spray to repel them, sickening a number of protesters.
Smithsonian spokesman John Gibbons said a large group of demonstrators, estimated at 100 to 200 people, arrived at about 3 p.m. and tried to enter the National Mall museum. When a security guard stopped group members from entering, saying they could not bring in signs, he was apparently held by demonstrators, Gibbons said. A second guard who arrived used pepper spray on at least one person and the crowd dispersed, he added....

From The Detroit News: Nation-World | Smithsonian museum closed after D. C. protest; pepper spray used | The Detroit News

I'm going to go check out the Occupy DC thing tomorrow, not planning to pitch a tent or anything, but I agree with the general direction in which this thing is going.

You should. You will fit right in.

The current unemployment rate for those with college degrees is 4.2%
Would that include the college grads that gave up looking for work? That is the kind of comment usually reserved for Obama supporters that point to lower unemployment figures as proof the stimulus is working. (Personally, I think it failed miserably) The real number of unemployed college grads could be something like 7 or 8%. Who really knows, but certainly it is possible. BTW, I find that figure a ghastly number for those that spent $100k+ for an education, making them go deeply into debt, only to find they are squeezed out by selfish CEOs that want to ship work overseas to increase profits; avoiding anti-pollution and labor laws in the process. Greed is really the bottom line here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back