Dear Joshua

I dont have a son - I only have a daughter - the pronoun he is referring to my dad.

But your right I need to pay attention to my grammar more. I think it was late when I posted that so there's a good chance my brain had already gone to sleep, lol.

I dont have a son - I only have a daughter - the pronoun he is referring to my dad.

But your right I need to pay attention to my grammar more. I think it was late when I posted that so there's a good chance my brain had already gone to sleep, lol.

Thanks for cleared it up. :) No worries. I do that sometime too.

Dear Joshua,

why has my thread about skyscrapers gone quiet at this time? ;)

From Jake

Dear Joshua,
If I should start a new thread on anything, what should I talk about?

Dear Joshua,

My house is burning down. What should I do?

Waiting for your response,
m-m

Dial 9-1-1. If you have kids or pets... Take them out of the house and wait until firefighters arrives and let them do the job.

If your house burn down... Hope you have an insurance to rebuild your house. This time make sure you add the sprinkles and get some fire Extinguishers (one for your kitchen, one for your garage, and one for upstairs or another side of your house).

Dial 9-1-1. If you have kids or pets... Take them out of the house and wait until firefighters arrives and let them do the job.

If your house burn down... Hope you have an insurance to rebuild your house. This time make sure you add the sprinkles and get some fire Extinguishers (one for your kitchen, one for your garage, and one for upstairs or another side of your house).

You took too long to answer my question. I've already burned to death. :(

Dear, Joshua.

I having a problem with my apartment home: Inside bathroom, the left wall there that has fan above me from switch on-and-off near the entrance door for bathroom. The fan -- that where comes with second-hand smoke would be coming from other room inside this building, so what I do with that? I sprayed using with a fresh-air cleaner, but I used with a spray, and later...it never get
solved!
What I am doing, next? Please let me know, if you know better than me.
Thank you.

Dear, Joshua.

I having a problem with my apartment home: Inside bathroom, the left wall there that has fan above me from switch on-and-off near the entrance door for bathroom. The fan -- that where comes with second-hand smoke would be coming from other room inside this building, so what I do with that? I sprayed using with a fresh-air cleaner, but I used with a spray, and later...it never get
solved!
Thank you.

Smash it with your sledgehammer ;)

You took too long to answer my question. I've already burned to death. :(

Sorry. I have a life than sitting down and stare at the monitor. Plus I have five classes, 20 hours of homeworks a week, 12 hours of volunteering a week, and limited social life. Give me a break.

By the way, you should be thankful that you survived. :)

Dear, Joshua.

solved!
Thank you.

Do your bathroom have a window? If so, open it. If not... Check your fan if it is working... If not working, inform your apartment manager or landlord about that situation.

Back