Deal Or No Deal?

TweetyBird

Premium Member
Reaction score
who watch this??

my fave show and love pick nbrs when i get 1 million i will think what i will do with this... LOL! what about yall???

Deal or No Deal in Australia goes up only to $200,000

her mother was there to support her daugrter

she from alaska and i have meet them both one frined are deaf he cool friend his dream of game maker

Sometimes, if nothing else is on. I always get anxiety because they play too long and lose the money.

Oh yea! We do watch it....last night it was so good and hot! However she did made a good deal though! :)

huh? i was ask if yall watch this or not thats all i ask.. but never mind

hiii tweetybird, i'm sylvester cat meeeowww. i hope granny's not there with you. (j/k) my fave cartoon tweetybird/sylvester when i was a kid.

i felt bad cuz no one replied to you. i noticed you replied to my other thread.

honestly i don't watch TV game deal or no deal, but my other friend watched this game which is his favorite game show. i liked "family feuds" and "wheel of fortune" or "who wants to be a millionaire"? you watch any of this too?

big smile ;)

I watch it sometimes. I wish they would do sexy men one time instead of just using sexy women to hold the briefcases. ;). It's our turn to have sexy men opening the briefcases, don't you think? Ha. And the phone call thing with the bad banker - gets on my nerves.

Back