Deafs be allowed to marry?

makenzieshepard

Reaction score
Hi,
I am doing a research project of deaf people and marriages. Can I have some opinions on a couple questions?

1. Should deaf people be allowed to marry other deafs?
2. Should deaf people be allowed to reproduce if they know that their children will be deaf?

Thank you all so much!!!!

Hi,
I am doing a research project of deaf people and marriages. Can I have some opinions on a couple questions?

2. Should deaf people be allowed to reproduce if they know that their children will be deaf?

Are you serious??

Deaf people shouldn't be allowed to buy Oldsmobile Achieva because they're boring cars.

Deaf people should be allowed to go buy Chevy Impala SS because they're sooooo cool!!!

I am actually 18 years old studying at a University. I am hearing and doing a research project on my question. I am quoting you guys and using this page in my paper. That is why I am asking the questions.

I am actually 18 years old studying at a University. I am hearing and doing a research project on my question. I am quoting you guys and using this page in my paper.

I am actually 18 years old studying at a University. I am hearing and doing a research project on my question. I am quoting you guys and using this page in my paper. That is why I am asking the questions.

Oh. who got idea about marriage question? why is this marriage with deaf issue so important for your project?

Quoting us? Good. Then be sure to put that you are just like Hitler with eugenics, and you should be deeply ashamed of yourself for asking such a question.

Hi,

Well, if Madonna, Jennifer Lopez, and Kim Kardashin are allowed to marry despite being screw ups, what possible basis would they have to prevent anyone else?

Laura

I am in American Sign Language, as it is my major. The reason it is so important is because that is what my teacher assigned as my topic to write about.

That is evil. You are evil. If a teacher actually approved you doing this he or she should be fired.

How is it "evil" to ask a question? There is much controversy about this topic and I am writing that deaf people should be allowed to remarry.

Hi,

1. yes
2. yes

Back