deafness as a turn on

yo2345678

Reaction score
What do you think about hearing people being turned on by the fact your deaf? Or especially for those of you whose speech is lacking or is poor, and may just make a bunch of sounds or can only speack a few words that are understood by anyone , what do you think about hearing people being turned on by that.

you are weird, no, most hearing thinks its a turn off like as if you're retarded, it is no way that garbled speech is a virtue of a sex symbol, what are you smoking?

It's a fetish, and fetishes are usually the result of psychological disorders.

Last edited:

no fetish? borrrrrrrrrrring. most people have a bit of kink. otherwise it is straight missionary -"wham ,bam,thank you ma'am"

What do you think about hearing people being turned on by the fact your deaf? Deaf people know how to make hearing people being turned at all times. :D Or especially for those of you whose speech is lacking or is poor, and may just make a bunch of sounds or can only speack a few words that are understood by anyone , what do you think about hearing people being turned on by that. Oh yes, come on, more !!! :naughty:

Were you turned on by Deaf people? Si? :lol:

you are weird, no, most hearing thinks its a turn off like as if you're retarded, it is no way that garbled speech is a virtue of a sex symbol, what are you smoking?

:lol: at bolded.

no fetish? borrrrrrrrrrring. most people have a bit of kink. otherwise it is straight missionary -"wham ,bam,thank you ma'am"

A fetish is different from sexual openness and healthy kinkiness. Trust me, I'm no prude. :D

If a person can only get sexual gratification when sex occurs with a particular object or activity or type of person, that's when they have a fetish, and that's sexual dysfunction.

Or especially for those of you whose speech is lacking or is poor, and may just make a bunch of sounds or can only speack a few words that are understood by anyone , what do you think about hearing people being turned on by that.

Weird.

I've mingled with a few deaf girls that made gross, alien sounds, and those sounds were bad enough to make my Johnson behave like a frightened turtle.

If anyone gets a hard-on by listening to screeching, guttural sounds, more power to them.

Weird.

I've mingled with a few deaf girls that made gross, alien sounds, and those sounds were bad enough to make my Johnson behave like a frightened turtle.

If anyone gets a hard-on by listening to screeching, guttural sounds, more power to them.

:giggle: :giggle: :shock:

I get a festish from people being able to converse on the phone. In fact, when a hearing guy is on the phone, I get DOOOOWWWWWNN!

is that in front of a camera? :io: oh its rolling...:shock:

Last edited:
I'm turned on by Deaf people.. I've never really been interested in a serious relationship with a hearing person- even more so with hearing people who don't sign.

Where do you come up with this shit? Do you have like a Redneck's Philisophical Atlas or something? That is so cute if you are serious. Really.

You are adorable Alex. I just wanna cuddle with you and stroke each other's..

A fetish is different from sexual openness and healthy kinkiness. Trust me, I'm no prude. :D

If a person can only get sexual gratification when sex occurs with a particular object or activity or type of person, that's when they have a fetish, and that's sexual dysfunction.

I take back what I said before.. wasn't tryin' to rip on you Alex...

Always just pokin' fun.. You make a good point. I would love to get with a deaf girl but.. it isn't a requirement for sexual thoughts.

But who determines when healthy kinkyness crosses the line into a fetish?

Just wondering..

PS part of it is that I am jealous my wife is gonna get with a deaf guy. And I am the one who knows ASL... damn her! J/K

If it makes you feel better... I have 372 fetishes. But I don't know that we can call them fetishes with such variety. :lol:

I'm turned on by Deaf people.. I've never really been interested in a serious relationship with a hearing person- even more so with hearing people who don't sign.

Interesting. So you are hearing? I am hearing but have a hearing disorder that is different from deafness. I have always had a thing for women who are "natural" and I find something so natural in the speech of women who are deaf.

I used to live across from a deaf couple in the building I managed. Sometimes I would get noise complaints about there sexual activity. As a property manager and proffessional I was like "Chill out, they are f*^%ing!, Don't be jealous! And by the way they are deaf so..." But as a person I always thought... Damn that sounds hot! Since then I have really wanted to bang a deaf girl. LADIES?... :naughty:

I'm deaf in one ear and half deaf in the other, but I have really good speech... I do, however, have a noticable "lisp"... I often misuse my "Shh" and "Chh" sounds, as well as some others.

I have had some guys tell me it's absolutely adorable. I wouldn't go as far as to say they were turned on by the way I talk, but it doesn't seem to hurt...

I'm deaf in one ear and half deaf in the other, but I have really good speech... I do, however, have a noticable "lisp"... I often misuse my "Shh" and "Chh" sounds, as well as some others.

I have had some guys tell me it's absolutely adorable. I wouldn't go as far as to say they were turned on by the way I talk, but it doesn't seem to hurt...

I don't think it is adorable. I thin it is fuggin' sexy ;) I would love to hear it.
People who are deaf are not hung up on how they sound so someone who is totally deaf... well those sounds are very human, very natural, and I think they are beautiful. Beautiful. Not sexual but beautiful the way all humans can be.

When Christopher Bryson (MTV's True life: I'm Deaf) said his name to himeself in the mirror for the first time, I thougt it was beautiful to see that human use speech, not taken for granted, but used as a gift. To be able to say your own name is a gift, and it is beautiful, no matter how it sounds.

Whoa.. didn't see your picture B4. You definitely LOOK hot. I'll bet you sound that way too ;)

I don't think it is adorable. I thin it is fuggin' sexy ;) I would love to hear it.
People who are deaf are not hung up on how they sound so someone who is totally deaf... well those sounds are very human, very natural, and I think they are beautiful. Beautiful. Not sexual but beautiful the way all humans can be.

When Christopher Bryson (MTV's True life: I'm Deaf) said his name to himeself in the mirror for the first time, I thougt it was beautiful to see that human use speech, not taken for granted, but used as a gift. To be able to say your own name is a gift, and it is beautiful, no matter how it sounds.

Whoa.. didn't see your picture B4. You definitely LOOK hot. I'll bet you sound that way too ;)

That episode of True Life was SO moving, I may have cried at that part... and I love the way you put it, that the natural, unrestrained way a completely deaf person sounds is beautiful... I've never thought of it that way before.

and thank you :)

Back