Deafness and Depression

Has nothing to do with my deafness, but my depression is making a comeback. I will be offline for a while. Got to straighten myself out.

Has nothing to do with my deafness, but my depression is making a comeback. I will be offline for a while. Got to straighten myself out.

Don't isolate, KristinaB. That is the worst thing you can do if depressed.

Don't isolate, KristinaB. That is the worst thing you can do if depressed.

I had been asked not to bring it onto the forum as I bring others down, so I do tend to stay quietly by myself and work it out. I would not want to upset this person again.

I know what is causing it, and I just need to work it out. It's the current state of finances, adjusting to having my family live with MIL and MIL having her bad days and never being satisfied. Also, having to deal with mother's declining cognitive health. (ICU-induced Dementia)

I take myself for walks, play on my electric keyboard (can't hear it anyway) and read a lot to get over it. I never draw into myself.

I had been asked not to bring it onto the forum as I bring others down, so I do tend to stay quietly by myself and work it out. I would not want to upset this person again.

I know what is causing it, and I just need to work it out. It's the current state of finances, adjusting to having my family live with MIL and MIL having her bad days and never being satisfied. Also, having to deal with mother's declining cognitive health. (ICU-induced Dementia)

I take myself for walks, play on my electric keyboard (can't hear it anyway) and read a lot to get over it. I never draw into myself.

I'm glad to hear that. Yes, this would appear to be situational...depression that comes with life adjustment.

If you need to talk to someone, feel free to PM me.:hug:

I'm glad to hear that. Yes, this would appear to be situational...depression that comes with life adjustment.

If you need to talk to someone, feel free to PM me.:hug:

Will do. I will see how it goes.

I really missed you while you were gone. I'm glad you are doing better.

I think the first part is because there are people who seek attention by crying out for help.

However since you admit that there are factors in your life that is bringing back your depression issues, it's okay to talk about those things. Yours seem to be situational, so it's okay to talk about those things.

:)

Back