deafnationexpo

BabyPhat21

Reaction score
in north cali there is a deaf nation expo - very small and interesting. I want to see the "Super Deafy" and other presentations.....it should be fun!!! Oct. 11th!!
I think the link is deaf nation

kewlies -- i missed the one here out east oh well -- forgot abt the date for the deaf expo in DC

BabyPhat21 said:
in north cali there is a deaf nation expo - very small and interesting. I want to see the "Super Deafy" and other presentations.....it should be fun!!! Oct. 11th!!
I think the link is deaf nation

According to the calendar on her website, Christy Smith is also to be there.

I went to Seattle's DeafNation.com expo YESTERDAY and there was few booths including three great VRS services and....uh...what was the most disappointing thing was that there wasn't any sales of sidekicks at the expo as I thought there would be. The coolest thing there was the Soren VRS displayed with a live connection. They're giving this cool techie webcam for free only you and I had DSL, Cable, Modem connected to my computer which isn't. But I registered for the free webcam anyway for the future when I get my own computer. Time has gone so fast and technologies has gone over my head in any unimaginable way that I'd be living comfortable! :P

What I heard about no sales of SKs at the DeafNation expo was due to free admissions and few vendors. BUT....this is only the first year of Deafnation tour! Once they have every vendors across the US under the Deafnation tour, there'll be a huge and better expo here in Seattle next year of 2004!! YAY! :applause: :applause:

I sure would love to attend one of them -- my sister works for deafnation.com and has been attending just about every Deaf Expo and assist in setting things up and so forth. :)

Back