Deafchatter??

G

GoldenLeaf74

is anyone from this AD poster current or former Deafchatter?? I was in DC for 1 years and half. I decide to leave for good. it was some good reason. anyway I am curious to know who is that's all :thumb:

Ohhh, that's what you were talking about....Bleech, I never liked DeafChat....too boring for me to hang out on DeafChat...

:ugh: Been into DeafChat... will never go there again! So many people have been hooked into DeafChat and it's amazing how so many imposters can go under your name and backstab others. *shudders*

blahhhhhh I've been there many rimes due to talk on with my girlfriend siince my school doesn't allow AIM, right now we talkon yahoo games :D

Originally posted by ~Heather~
Ohhh, that's what you were talking about....Bleech, I never liked DeafChat....too boring for me to hang out on DeafChat...

oh yeah forsure, FYI I hate their rule. oh well that's why I decide to leave DC for good.

Originally posted by Freaky
:ugh: Been into DeafChat... will never go there again! So many people have been hooked into DeafChat and it's amazing how so many imposters can go under your name and backstab others. *shudders*
:werd:

Originally posted by Freaky

Yep and that too... :ugh:

lol, in gallaudet, i used it and they banned me..so i went to comp lab and used it...they banned me again, i switch other comp and used...they have trouble to ban me bec i use many computers...they sucks

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
lol, in gallaudet, i used it and they banned me..so i went to comp lab and used it...they banned me again, i switch other comp and used...they have trouble to ban me bec i use many computers...they sucks

oh really, I do sometimes ban, I guess they are :crazy:

Originally posted by sweet7choc
aww true
anyone is right about deafchat

all i say is

DEAFCHAT SUCKS!

:werd: but I am curoius if someone already been there before or whatever

i was there in middle school when i get in high school
i never NEVER never get there ever in my life!!!!!!

Back