GalaxyAngel

Reaction score
Deaf Worldwide presents
"SCREAMFEST 2003"

The Ultimate Halloween Haunt Attraction

WHEN: Friday, October 31st, 2003

TIME: 8:00 PM. to 2:00 AM.

WHERE: Milton Lions Club Hall

77 Thompson Road (just south from Main St., East)

(between James Snow Pky & Ontario St., South)

MILTON, Ontario L9T 4B6

D.J . . . Cash Bar . . . 50/50 Draw

Costume Competition: 11:00 PM.

3 Cash Prizes - Winners in every category

(Funniest, Scariest, Unrealistic)

TICKET PRICES: (adults 19 & over)

$12.00 . . . with no costume

$10.00 . . . . . . with costume

::SIGH:: Wrong time 4 me... I have to stay home and trick n treat.. My hubby will walk along with 3 children outside for door to door "Trick n Treat". I'm stuck..
Have no time to drive up faster within 1 1/2 hour to go Milton,Ontario away from my hometown.

I wish ScreamFest 2003 should have Nov 1st. Oh well... TOO BAD 4 me...

I'll be there for sure, will be having lotsa fun!!! :beer: Gonna wear a Halloween costume.. :devil:

Is that the place where it's completely dark and you are expected to walk through following the red dot?

Freaky said:
I'll be there for sure, will be having lotsa fun!!! :beer: Gonna wear a Halloween costume.. :devil:
Freakkkieeyy,

What do you gonna wear costume ? I'm tooooooooooo curuoisity... :)

I was supposed to go to DWW's ScreamFest but I m sick!! ::Wails!!:: I have the high fever and bronchitis now and cant pass around the flu to everyone at DWW. I already bought a great "Mardi Gras" mask and was going to wear all black with the fancy Mardi Gras mask. Maybe you, Bullym0m, can go for me and pretend to be Freaky!! :cool:

Freaky said:
I was supposed to go to DWW's ScreamFest but I m sick!! ::Wails!!:: I have the high fever and bronchitis now and cant pass around the flu to everyone at DWW. I already bought a great "Mardi Gras" mask and was going to wear all black with the fancy Mardi Gras mask. Maybe you, Bullym0m, can go for me and pretend to be Freaky!! :cool:
ROFLMAO... :rofl: Excellent Idea.. I'll be very happy voluteering acting like FREAKKIEEYY.. *flicks Tongue out*
Falbussssssta idea!! Gimme me yer address where can I find you... *rubb'n her hands* I'm all ready!

Sorry Freaky about you caught flu.. Hopefully One day you will get recovery soon... :)

Bullym0m said:
ROFLMAO... :rofl: Excellent Idea.. I'll be very happy voluteering acting like FREAKKIEEYY.. *flicks Tongue out*
Falbussssssta idea!! Gimme me yer address where can I find you... *rubb'n her hands* I'm all ready!

Sorry Freaky about you caught flu.. Hopefully One day you will get recovery soon... :)

:twisted: I think Bullym0m will definitely do a V-E-R-Y fabulust job acting as "Freaky" because Bullym0m even did some sayings that Freaky did!! PM me for my address Bullym0m and I will give you my Hallowe'en costume!! I will even give you my favourite perfume so the Deaf people in DWW will think Bullym0m is Freaky!! Bullym0m.. bring extra pillows for your bum!! Why? Freaky has a jiggy ass!! :rofl: ::Winksa Bullym0m!::

Freaky said:
:twisted: I think Bullym0m will definitely do a V-E-R-Y fabulust job acting as "Freaky" because Bullym0m even did some sayings that Freaky did!! PM me for my address Bullym0m and I will give you my Hallowe'en costume!! I will even give you my favourite perfume so the Deaf people in DWW will think Bullym0m is Freaky!! Bullym0m.. bring extra pillows for your bum!! Why? Freaky has a jiggy ass!! :rofl: ::Winksa Bullym0m!::
Wha... Brilliant idea Freakkkkkiey!

I'll be in your shoes.. wait and see if kids are gone with Daddy... I'll dispear and run over ur place.. and get custome.. everything fabulussssssta! :)

Hillrocuis lauff'n hard~ :rofl:

Back