LOS ANGELES, CA September 13

Toronto, ONT September 27

ROCHESTER, NY October 11

DENVER, CO October 25

CHICAGO, IL November 8

HOUSTON, TX December 13

VISIT US at [url]WWW. DEAFWORLDWIDE.COM

Last edited:
What exactly is Deaf Worldwide Expo? What happens there? What do we do there? What is it for?

hey

Vampryox-

deaf expo is like deafies go and look around and shop like u know deaf fesitival? and nice way to catch up on old times with old friends ;)

how did u like it this year ?? last year i went to the one in san jose it kinda sucked but was good to see my friends there but dammit the raffles for twat suv was postponed i think the owner of that expo decided to keep the suv for himself and collect all the moolah from people who paid for their raffle tickets jeez ....

Hmm... October 11th in Rochester, NY? Maybe, I'll check it out!

HEy, I saw the AOL have Ad on the mailbox screen. It have banner on the AOL?!

RE: deaf expo

dojosky-

it kinda of sucked but ah I'll live I was pissed that it isn't like last year but I hope they realize givin t-shirts free won't do it anymore I was thinkin they should raise $$$ on stupid ticket to get in with a order of t-shirt too so that willl help people to get exactly how many t-shirts that people wants.. :roll: I like last year but no chairs to sit and chat.. geez but I hope next year will be the best if not shit happens.

My friends went to the SJ one, I couldnt go since we were celebrating New Year it is a 13 days celebration....

PHILADELPHIA, PA June 14

Maybe I'll go. Still too early to plan for three months later.

hey levi-

nope not this year not in oaklhoma maybe next year really deaf expo decides on which site that is the most popular that should be there in which state but who knows? we have to wait and see ;)

Hmm... maybe I'll check out the next one in October in Rochester.

lol... why is it called deafWORLDwide if it's only in USA? Nice idea, though! :D

Originally posted by Liza
lol... why is it called deafWORLDwide if it's only in USA? Nice idea, though! :D

Maybe cuz a lot of people from other countries do visit?

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
Maybe cuz a lot of people from other countries do visit?

Nope, i do not see anyone else from other countries.
Most deaf locals go there where they live nearby.

i recently went there in Wash DC area and it was fairly ok.
this might be worth your time
only if you are shopping for pagers or TTYs etc.

Deaf WorldWide Expo isn't worth it. It cost and alot thing that doesn't made sense to me. In my opinion and include my friends. we don't think that will last "DEAF WORLDWIDE EXPO" in future. Because some of my friend strong disagree what they did. I dunno why. If want me ask friend, I will. ;)

Back