Deaf Women Sterotypes

Sophia26

Reaction score
I was just informed by a classmate that the perception of Deaf Women is that they are better in bed than Hearing Women. I was totally offended by this but then actually ponder for a moment.

You mean to tell me that all the guys at my school are fantasizing about having sex with me and thinking maybe I could be better in bed than their girlfriends..

Some poeple fanatizies for varies of reasons, but Deaf women and the sterotyping? i don't think so, I think the men would like to see women better in bed than thier current gfs, or wives, its all in thier head, i for one dont think im better than anyone else hell yah i do compare sometimes BUT i don't put poeple down for any aspect in any way ! all i think of is just the stastfaction and the ablity to be able to stasify my woman in bed and in succeeding so, it's real good and real reasonable and able to communicate with them maybe the men do not relize communicating would help, i have told my partner in the past where would be best or what can be done to improve but this partner i never had to do it, cuz she stasifes me before i can say anything, sometimes i ll have to tell her go easy on me or etc. but like i said it's plby the men who THINKS like that and not the women .

Actually, it also includes Deaf men. It is not just the Deaf woman. I have spoken with several hearing people who are in a relationship with a Deaf person or even married a Deaf person. I asked a hearing woman why she married a Deaf man, she said that she get better sex life with him than she did with a hearing man. Another hearing person commented that Deaf is all action and Hearing is all cheap talk! :lol:

i try to put myself in hearing person's shoes
i can imagine that if i'm hearing then
i would get excited
going in bed with deaf cuz they cannot
hear themselves "moaning" something
like a true animal making nosies naturally...
i can imagine that deaf would be better lovers
than hearies i would accept it as a compliment
rather than an insult :)

Back