Deaf Woman Attacked by Pit Bull

I never like pitbulls b/c they're not smart so that's why they attack. They just dont know any better. It's very obvious.

I hope the woman recovers quickly...poor woman mindin her own business. This type of attacks upset me. I sure hope they put that ugly dog to sleep. I hear pitbull owners are dumbfounded when they learn their dog attack a human being all the time.

C'mon, ppl dont train pitbulls to eat a person. Get a fuckin clue!
When a person proudly displays his/her gun to us, that person wants us to know that he/she is dangerous or untouchable. Same idea here ... A pitbull's owner wants us to know that he/she is dangerous or untouchable because he/she has the ugly vicious dog. They are showing off. I have seen the owners walking their pitbulls proudly on the streets. WTF?

When a person proudly displays his/her gun to us, that person wants us to know that he/she is dangerous or untouchable. Same idea here ... A pitbull's owner wants us to know that he/she is dangerous or untouchable because he/she has the ugly vicious dog. They are showing off. I have seen the owners walking their pitbulls proudly on the streets. WTF?

It seems like only idiots own pitbulls. They need to be careful not to act tough around them...smh. I had rottweilers most of my life and I never had a problem..not once.. They're intelligence dogs..my rotty knows Im deaf. :hmm:

I think it has to do with the owner. Not all Pit Bulls are dangerous. I own a PitBull and he's the most lovable dog ever. He's friendly with children and he will let you put your hand in the bowl he's eating out of and won't attack you. One of are family members were mad at us and tried to let our dog go and when the Animal control picked him up they even did the dog tests on him to see if he was dangerous, so they would put him down, but he passed with flying colors. We've had him for over 8 years now and he's the kindest sweetest dog we've ever had. The only time he will ever attack is if we have a robbery take place in our home which has happened before and we're glad he was there to save the day. I don't like when people misjudge animals because their breed. Not all animals are the same because their breed and the same goes for humans. You can't judge a book by it's cover.

Wirelessly posted

H.o.H_Angel said:
I think it has to do with the owner. Not all Pit Bulls are dangerous. I own a PitBull and he's the most lovable dog ever. He's friendly with children and he will let you put your hand in the bowl he's eating out of and won't attack you. One of are family members were mad at us and tried to let our dog go and when the Animal control picked him up they even did the dog tests on him to see if he was dangerous, so they would put him down, but he passed with flying colors. We've had him for over 8 years now and he's the kindest sweetest dog we've ever had. The only time he will ever attack is if we have a robbery take place in our home which has happened before and we're glad he was there to save the day. I don't like when people misjudge animals because their breed. Not all animals are the same because their breed and the same goes for humans. You can't judge a book by it's cover.

very much so I agree they stereotype dogs which is so wrong ppl don't want to b stereotyped but pits are very lovable dogs all the ones I have owned 9 total never had a problem with any of them they never even showed there teeth at a human they are very lovable dogs high energy they love to play every dog can bite but there is usually a reason be it the owner mistreated the animal or trained to attack which is wrong the blame lies with the owner not the dog its crazy to say dog breed is dangerous without looking at all the facts associated with them

Wirelessly posted

very much so I agree they stereotype dogs which is so wrong ppl don't want to b stereotyped but pits are very lovable dogs all the ones I have owned 9 total never had a problem with any of them they never even showed there teeth at a human they are very lovable dogs high energy they love to play every dog can bite but there is usually a reason be it the owner mistreated the animal or trained to attack which is wrong the blame lies with the owner not the dog its crazy to say dog breed is dangerous without looking at all the facts associated with them

True usually when a dog, any dog really is aggressive they were abused, trained to attack or fought in illegal dog fights by their owners. Dogs are very loving and affectionate creatures that need attention and love constantly. They have feelings too, and if they get mistreated they may act out on impulse. Pit bulls aren't the only breed that has been stereo typed about being aggressive. There has also been stereo types about the following dogs being aggressive: Rottweilers, German Shepherds, Huskies, Dobermans, Chow Chows, Boxers, Dalmatians and I'm sure the list goes on. Not all dogs are the same. We currently own 1 Pitbull, 1 chihuahua, and 2 Chow Chows. All are dogs are very loving.

Lol. What i am saying is It is pretty unreasonable for you to say you would kill ANY PITBULL that enter your property. I would understand if it was attacking you or any family members. That's called Protecting.
BUT....
I don't understand why you are so determined to make Pitbull seem like such a bad breed. I have seen so many different dogs attack people/pets . Chow, rotteweiler, German Shepherd, Shar Pei and so on. Why attack this partiicular breed??

Really? On my property? The one who would go to jail is you, not me.

Let her come down to CA and she will spend rest of her life in cruel state prison. :aw:

For me, if I see any dangerous dogs on my property so I have to call animal control to catch it and taken to their shelter.

I honestly really think that it is the Owner's fault. It is their responsiblity to socialize and train the puppies. DOES NOT matter what breed the puppy is. I am a dog trainer, i would know. MANY does not and then they turn out to be a problem dog.

If it mean i get 3 guartneed meals per a day, a bed to sleep on and not have to pay for anything. I ain't complaining! ;)

If it mean i get 3 guartneed meals per a day, a bed to sleep on and not have to pay for anything. I ain't complaining! ;)

Still, you would have a permanent criminal record, not me. Only one cent from my taxes pays for your jailtime. No big deal!

BTW, cops would congratulate me when they see a pitbull lying dead on my property. :lol:

Anyway tell me why small claims courts allow dog owners to bring their dogs into court as evidence except pitbulls, why not pitbulls???

My aunt used to own pit bull that she adopted from animal shelter in 2010, also her dog was trained for dogfighting until state police busted it and recused by animal shelter. After 1 year of pit bull owner and I was at Gallaudet, my aunt's pit bull broke the gate at night and attacked the little boy in next house. The boy's condition was somewhere critical because it torn his ear and several scars on his body. My aunt decided to put pit bull in sleep as used to respect the victim neighbor's family but victim family decided to sue her so her insurance has to take care at extremely expensive claim. Now, she lost the home insurance after her insurance terminated the policy due to expensive claim. The insurance has went up from $600 per year to $1,800 per year after she switched to different home insurance.

I don't want to adopt any vicious dogs, except for used as service dog because I don't want deal with expensive lawsuit and loss of home insurance at cheaper premium.

When you want adopt vicious dogs, you should understand about any consequence that you may have one if your dog bite someone.

My aunt used to own pit bull that she adopted from animal shelter in 2010, also her dog was trained for dogfighting until state police busted it and recused by animal shelter. After 1 year of pit bull owner and I was at Gallaudet, my aunt's pit bull broke the gate at night and attacked the little boy in next house. The boy's condition was somewhere critical because it torn his ear and several scars on his body. My aunt decided to put pit bull in sleep as used to respect the victim neighbor's family but victim family decided to sue her so her insurance has to take care at extremely expensive claim. Now, she lost the home insurance after her insurance terminated the policy due to expensive claim. The insurance has went up from $600 per year to $1,800 per year after she switched to different home insurance.

I don't want to adopt any vicious dogs, except for used as service dog because I don't want deal with expensive lawsuit and loss of home insurance at cheaper premium.

When you want adopt vicious dogs, you should understand about any consequence that you may have one if your dog bite someone.
Now I have a question for you, suppose if she adopted a different dog (not a pitbull) and it broke the gate, would it attack that boy like the pitbull did? I bet she wished she picked a different dog in the first place.

One more question, did the pitbull attack the boy outside or inside his house next door?

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

the pit in that situation goes to prove its owners or in that case former owners fault and oh yea I know of a lab that actually killed a child because it was abused

First of all, WTF? The news mentioned "MUTE" which is not necessary. Those news people must be small-minded.

Second of all, for years and years, all pitbulls' owners say that their dogs are sweet, BULLSHIT! Pitbulls should be banned because they are killers like wolves.

Third of all, thank God, two guys helped the deaf woman who was attacked by the pitbull which tried to tear her apart. The owner should be arrested.

Last of all, it's time to make pitbulls obsolete.

Sometimes ignorance is such a pain in the ass when one says its a bliss. This is saying a certain race of people should be obsolete just because one murdered someone else. :cool2: I got bit by a small dog and I dont like small dogs. I think they all should be obsolete! No more taco bell dogs! No more bug eyed pugs so cute! No more cocker spaniels. :ty:

Calm down and hate the owners of the dog not the dog breed itself. Its been conditioned to do that as apparently eating the persons parts rightaway is not a normal dog behavior of ANY breed regardless. This is a sick dog and their owners ought be thrown in jail for life for letting a dog get loose.

And quit comparing pitbulls to wolves. It is an insult to the wolves as a group of species. Pitbulls were domesticated by man, wolves are not. Its comparing apples with oranges. Anyone with wolfdog or wolf hybrids can tell you they're totally different from the dog, any dog to start with in behavior alone. In my state any wolf hybrid or any dog with wolf ancestry is BANNED. Pitbulls have a role in the human society. They were bred not to bite people, they're the loyal dogs anyone can ask for. Hardworking dogs. They will work their heart out. They are the WORST guard dogs, for the good breeding lineage it'll be true. There are bad breeders out there that don't care about the dog just to make money off breeding dogs like many other dog breeds suffering out there in quality.

And yes I agree ANY dog regardless of the breed needs to have responsible owner. I personally believe many dog owners HAVE NO BUSINESS owning a dog to start with. I only believe 20% or less of Americans are responsible enough to own a dog and ensure the safety of the public. I've had too many neighbors breeding dogs left and right and walking my dogs are a nightmare at times.

Seriously encourage your friends/family/neighbors to get their animals fixed, and don't support pet stores buying a puppy there. And if you feel passionate about it, get some dog owners together and look into more stricter rules for dog ownership. Educate yourself, dont get all caught up over the pit bull hysteria. They've been around for a very long time in history. It's just misfortune thing that bad people exploited them and now its a status thing. I honestly think too many stupid people own dogs no matter what breed they are. Many bite cases could have been prevented easily with responsible dog ownership. Especially innocent people like Shirley.

I do personally support mandatory spay/neutering for many pitbulls and all other dogs. As we have TOO MANY breeders out there that dont give a damn.

Exactly! :)

Back