Deaf Trash?

JoeyDeafNinja

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yBQw-uZ8Rk&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Deaf Trash?[/ame]

Barry started one of his own "games"

Sooo..... should I go to belong to hearing world because we are part of 'deaf trash'? Please. Very absurd to make a such claim because he said "intelligent deaf people." See the letter? A small letter "d" instead of big "D" letter? Which means deaf people may or may not know sign language and grow up in the hearing world. Apparently, the Deaf community is Deaf Trash!

Seriously, what about another Deaf people is still part of the Deaf community but is still intelligent and have a great/good quality of life? I'm so damn sure they (Deaf people) don't have to deal with another Deaf people if they don't share common things or are not able to hold intelligent discussions with another Deaf people... or something like that.

Deaf Community =/= Deaf Trash.

IMO, this thread doesn't deserve a good respond to that video...

Sooo..... should I go to belong to hearing world because we are part of 'deaf trash'? Please. Very absurd to make a such claim because he said "intelligent deaf people." See the letter? A small letter "d" instead of big "D" letter? Which means deaf people may or may not know sign language and grow up in the hearing world. Apparently, the Deaf community is Deaf Trash!

Seriously, what about another Deaf people is still part of the Deaf community but is still intelligent and have a great/good quality of life? I'm so damn sure they (Deaf people) don't have to deal with another Deaf people if they don't share common things or are not able to hold intelligent discussions with another Deaf people... or something like that.

Deaf Community =/= Deaf Trash.

IMO, this thread doesn't deserve a good respond to that video...

I think its funny how Joey put in "Started his games" in the OP.

Joey is fullllllly aware that he's starting something here. :)

Sooo..... should I go to belong to hearing world because we are part of 'deaf trash'? Please. Very absurd to make a such claim because he said "intelligent deaf people." See the letter? A small letter "d" instead of big "D" letter? Which means deaf people may or may not know sign language and grow up in the hearing world. Apparently, the Deaf community is Deaf Trash!...

Think Barry is referring very specifically to a certain group of people on deafvideo.tv, not to Deaf or deaf community in general.

Think Barry is referring very specifically to a certain group of people on deafvideo.tv, not to Deaf or deaf community in general.

I re-watched his video and he doesn't make any sense because he did say, for be exact, "These people'd gather together by vblogging, for the most. You'd seen them. [...] deafvideo.tv." But what about another vblogger-related sites? Personally, I hardly visit deafvideo dot tv because I go to some different places. Well, do they have a "deaf trash", too?

I looked at the number of members on deafvideo dot tv. It is only about 10,930. How is that a lot? Yet he claimed he "sees" a lot of Deaf people have a poor social skill and a low intelligent... Well, again, what about intelligent people who have a poor social skill? Remember, there are about 500,000 to 700,000 Deaf people in USA.

Sorry, I strongly disagree with him.

I don't want to stat everything here, I wanted to show you guys. That's all. I strong disagree with Barry as well.

I re-watched his video and he doesn't make any sense because he did say, for be exact, "These people'd gather together by vblogging, for the most. You'd seen them. [...] deafvideo.tv." But what about another vblogger-related sites? Personally, I hardly visit deafvideo dot tv because I go to some different places. Well, do they have a "deaf trash", too?

I looked at the number of members on deafvideo dot tv. It is only about 10,930. How is that a lot? Yet he claimed he "sees" a lot of Deaf people have a poor social skill and a low intelligent... Well, again, what about intelligent people who have a poor social skill? Remember, there are about 500,000 to 700,000 Deaf people in USA.

The Holism is just insulting the people that are regulars on DVTV. I've posted there a few times, and have gotten responses from cool people. Interestingly enough, most of my responses are in person. I've gotten a comment in Arizona two weeks ago on one of my vlogs.

It's pretty cool hearing it in person from a stranger. :cool2:

I don't want to stat everything here, I wanted to show you guys. That's all. I strong disagree with Barry as well.

huh, now you don't make sense. if you strongly disagreed with him, why even bother posting it here? why even bother wasting our time.

I call your bluff. You were starting something and now you realize you're in the wrong me thinks.

Wait a minute - do you refer this as 500,000 - 700,000 deaf signers or the deaf in the deaf community? Altough I thought there was like 33 million deaf across the country from 300 million citizens?

huh, now you don't make sense. if you strongly disagreed with him, why even bother posting it here? why even bother wasting our time.

I call your bluff. You were starting something and now you realize you're in the wrong me thinks.

Keep bashing all you want, you won't get anywhere.

The Holism is just insulting the people that are regulars on DVTV. I've posted there a few times, and have gotten responses from cool people. Interestingly enough, most of my responses are in person. I've gotten a comment in Arizona two weeks ago on one of my vlogs.

It's pretty cool hearing it in person from a stranger. :cool2:

Ah, I see. Okay, thanks for tell me. :)

Wait a minute - do you refer this as 500,000 - 700,000 deaf signers or the deaf in the deaf community? Altough I thought there was like 33 million deaf across the country from 300 million citizens?

You both are right. There are approximately 36 million deaf people in America. However like only 4.5 million are under 65 yr old.

About 500-1mil is assumed to sign.

Yes, I referred to ASL Deaf people. I well aware that there are about 300 million or so citizens are not know sign languages.

Back