Deaf Trash?

Yes, I referred to ASL Deaf people. I well aware that there are about 300 million or so citizens are not know sign languages.
then we understand correctly :)

:roll:

sbphk9.gif

Damn. What should I do with this half bucket of popcorn? I expected this last a bit longer.

Joey is just a kid who wants to be a superior to us. Sure, Sure. :roll:

YAWNING....

Deaf Trash
What does that mean?

Discrimination?

It's an insult against deaf people who are not working (ex: living on SSI), are poor, lazy and/or dumb. That's what a low standard of living means. Barry clearly said it in his "Deaf Trash" vlog at DVTV. In other words, he looks down at most DVTV members as deaf trash whom he thinks are worthless people.

Deaf Trash
What does that mean?

Discrimination?

yes

It's an insult against deaf people who are not working (ex: living on SSI), are poor, lazy and/or dumb. That's what a low standard of living means. Barry clearly said it in his "Deaf Trash" vlog at DVTV. In other words, he looks down at most DVTV members as deaf trash whom he thinks are worthless people.

yes but abuse survival technics(mpd, dissociative personal disorder,) are on elfare all "others" reading above age level

I don't go to dvtv and never made any vlog over there. My friend informed me from last week that Barry Sewer's hearing son made a vlog in DVTV, he was saying that he wishs all of us deafies to be wiped dead. He uses ASL to communicate with their deaf parents. Don't he wish that his parents to be wiped dead too as well?

I don't go to dvtv and never made any vlog over there. My friend informed me from last week that Barry Sewer's hearing son made a vlog in DVTV, he was saying that he wishs all of us deafies to be wiped dead. He uses ASL to communicate with their deaf parents. Don't he wish that his parents to be wiped dead too as well?

:shock: He has Deaf parents! And he despite us very much in Deaf world and HOH world. What? He want to be in the hearing world. That is sad as he is HOH or Deaf. His words are very intense and very cruel. Maybe there is more to the story being deeply hidden in himself. Someone must have brainwash him like his grandparents if they are hearing or someone for that matter. :hmm:

Back