deaf student in Ontario, canada

Mulak

Reaction score
hey y'all

My mom pull resume from food basic .. its across the street ... want me to be a stock boy easy stuff but 1 problem deaf people cant communicate well with cusomters sometime they come with accents... i was wondering does any of you have a entry job for deaf people that require a little bit of communication?

any questions you want to ask please do so

Mulak

Mulak said:
hey y'all

My mom pull resume from food basic .. its across the street ... want me to be a stock boy easy stuff but 1 problem deaf people cant communicate well with cusomters sometime they come with accents... i was wondering does any of you have a entry job for deaf people that require a little bit of communication?

any questions you want to ask please do so

Mulak

Mulak,

Why don't you try use... "Get Connected" to hiring a Deaf Employee.

"How will we communicate?"
*Written notes
*Gestures
*Demonstration
*Visual Aids
*Sign Language
*Finger Spelling
*Interpreter

- Deaf people have the same potential and abilities as hearing people.

- Deaf people have a variety of skills and individual backgrounds including technical training and professional positions.

- Deaf people are employed in a variety of jobs ranging from general labour to professional degress.

- Most training, upgrading and educational courses can be made accessible for Deaf employees.

You can contact w/ Canadian Hearing Soceity nearest your location.
And also whoever you wish to talk w/ staff who can help you explaination details about the jobs at food basic. That you're in interested stock boy in the food basic store.

Where you're from ?
Mine St Thomas,Ont.. closer to London,Ontario (20 minutes away)

by the way, wishes you have great luck!

Back