Deaf Roommates?

iaskedalice09

Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking for a roommate in the Seattle area. Anyone know how to find a signing roommate?

tam

Last edited:
Craigslist I suppose? Just be careful, Craigslist can be terrible for having creepers and what not. :ugh:

I'm surprised someone hasn't used the name "Craig" for some type of serial killer thing.

Craigslist I suppose? Just be careful, Craigslist can be terrible for having creepers and what not. :ugh:

Media did a good job to scary people like you. Gonna blame them. Like they did to all presidents.

I'm not scared... I just don't ever trust strangers... period. No matter where they come from. Media does nothing to scare me with its topics. Stuff happens all the time and can happen anywhere. I'm far from paranoid, I just refuse to trust someone I don't know. Not to mention you can get someone who lies and doesn't have a job and screws you on bills or something... that's all I'm saying.

Hello everyone and I need to a roommate to share with the deaf in Florida and needed to move back there asap....So please give me a Hint...Thank

Local newspaper ad might help as well as sites like Craigslist. Just make sure you have a solid contract with the new person and screen potential roommates well. Good luck!

^^^

That is the longest, most detailed "Location" under a member's name that I've ever seen.

:eek:

I'm looking for a roommate and I'm available for move in August 3rd and please let me know if you know anyone who looking for a roommate location in South Florida such as Clearwater beach FL, St Petersburg FL, Tampa FL

Back