Deaf Quotes

Lipreading an old man is like lipreading a butthole.

I heard that from a deaf comedian.

"I was born deaf, raised hearing, and am becoming Deaf."

I read that on tumblr. I don't remember who said it.

This is not a deaf quote per se but it's something I thought of when I was emailing a friend earlier;
I am what I am; you are what you are. God created us because He saw the beauty in us and knew what to do to bring that beauty out of us in bad times.

lol damn this thread was from 10 years ago but last post was back in 2011 i think.. .. impressive to bring it back to be alive ;)

I see said the blind man to his deaf wife and she said Huh?

LOL!

I had clients that where a married couple the husband had Alzheimer and the wife was HOH. I had the hardest time getting into their apartment b/c the husband could hear the doorbell but he could not remember what he had to do when it rang and the wife could not hear it. Your joked reminded me of my clients.

I worked with a bitter old man for awhile, he used to piss me off with some of the things he would say to me... This is one of them, after a few times...his nose suddenly started bleeding... funny thing is, I never heard this quote from him again.
This is what he used to say when I didnt hear what he said...
If i put my D--k in your ear, would you hear me coming?
There were others, but I cant recall them just yet.

*edit*
The others were...
Can you sing solo? So low I cant hear you.
Can you sing tennor? Ten or twenty miles down the road.
Did you hear that? Thats what I thought.

I about kicked a 40 foot ladder out from under his ass once, luckily he transfered out .

Oh, here's one:

" You would be a lot happier if you put turbo in your car '

I worked with a bitter old man for awhile, he used to piss me off with some of the things he would say to me... This is one of them, after a few times...his nose suddenly started bleeding... funny thing is, I never heard this quote from him again.
This is what he used to say when I didnt hear what he said...
If i put my D--k in your ear, would you hear me coming?
There were others, but I cant recall them just yet.

*edit*
The others were...
Can you sing solo? So low I cant hear you.
Can you sing tennor? Ten or twenty miles down the road.
Did you hear that? Thats what I thought.

I about kicked a 40 foot ladder out from under his ass once, luckily he transfered out .

:shock: The guy was lucky to still be alive after saying that to you .

"This is what he used to say when I didnt hear what he said...
If i put my D--k in your ear, would you hear me coming?""
If one of client had said that me I would picked up my things and walked out.
I would loved to had help you kicked the ladder out from under the SOB.

:shock: The guy was lucky to still be alive after saying that to you .

"This is what he used to say when I didnt hear what he said...
If i put my D--k in your ear, would you hear me coming?""
If one of client had said that me I would picked up my things and walked out.
I would loved to had help you kicked the ladder out from under the SOB.
Yes, he was really ignorant.
He came to us in a transfer when they eliminated his department and he wasnt happy with the lower pay, yet he took his anger out on everyone there...BUT, he made the mistake of messing with me, because Im well seasoned with bullying...so after awhile of holding it in, one day he was close (within striking distance) when he said it, I knocked the shat outta him before he said anymore after Ear...lol
i told him, It wont reach from the floor....everyone busted out laughing, I guess I embarrassed him as he put in a transfer the next day and was gone within 2 weeks, he never said much to me after that...other than ask for tools.

Back