Deaf Quotes

TinyStrawberry

Reaction score
Do any of you guys got any deaf quotes? I have none :-( I am curious of any of you guys got any. :)

What are "deaf quotes"? Quotes are quotes... unless it's something specific you're talking about?

I think she means quotes made by Deaf people, particularly those which address the subject of deafness. The only one I can think of offhand is Ludwig von Beethoven’s classic line "what the fuck are you staring at—haven’t you ever seen a deaf guy play the piano before?"

VamPyroX said:
What are "deaf quotes"? Quotes are quotes... unless it's something specific you're talking about?

Quotes that U know, which u like..
Not the ones that katize found online, quotes that u know..

TinyStrawberry said:
Quotes that U know, which u like..
Not the ones that katize found online, quotes that u know..
That's still a tough one. Anyone could make up a quote and say that it's a quote made by them as a deaf person.

Here's my quote: "Bloody Phreak From Hell!"

That's a deaf quote because I said it and I'm deaf.

"when you stare at me while i chat with my friends, then you're an idiot" -Eric

"One may be strong as other be weak on the inside."

My motto is that too, because I was only one strong as others teases me is weak.

I have a couple.
-"By deafness one gains in one respect more than one loses; one misses more nonsense than sense. "
-“Just a thought….it is interesting to see that DEAF people can function in the hearing world very well while hearing people cannot function well in the DEAF world. “

I think she means quotes made by Deaf people, particularly those which address the subject of deafness. The only one I can think of offhand is Ludwig von Beethoven’s classic line "what the fuck are you staring at—haven’t you ever seen a deaf guy play the piano before?"

Ahahahah!!!! This made me laugh so hard. Written almost seven years ago, but Levonian is now finally getting his recognition for such a witty post.

Bravo!

Thanks for the laugh, Levonian! I needed it. :D

My own quote: "Ignorance is NO longer bliss - Be Educated"

My quote:

"When I tell you my hearing is bad and you reply by saying 'What?', I will have to punch you."

Back