Deaf Personal Trainer

Jason

Reaction score
Hello everyone, yes I am back after approximately a year absence. I have been busy with my career as trainer and father of four. I ran into a guy in Missouri that works as physical therapist assistance for 12+ years and also talked with other deaf personal trainer down in Texas. I was told by one that there is some deaf trainers in California, is the correct? Because all I heard was that they are beachbody coaches, and some trainers that are not actually certificated but runs some program to help you guys out or their local community.

I am located in Kansas City and it has been a year... got some success stories deaf or not. I am still working with paypal right now to get my site to work with theirs. When done, I will be more than happy to provide training services to you over the internet no matter where you are if you need help beyond what you can do on your own. I belong to National Strength and Conditioning Assoication which helps people lose weigh, gain weigh, gain muscle mass, break through wall that prevents you from healing, joint troubles, complete your goals successfully and many more. Even if you have questions, I will be more than happy to give free tips or advices...

Back