Deaf party - all welcome!!!

I love Keith. I've been lucky enough to meet him. As funny as all get out.

I dont think you were supposed to eat some before you got here! :hmm:

It was as new recipe from Pinterest! I had to try it first... I couldn't serve you bad food, right?

And then I still wasn't sure... so I had to have another piece. It's called "quality control" :giggle:

I watched a few of his videos on youtube. It's nice and clean (not very many vulgarities). I absolutely LOVE it.

Even when he's talking about <female body parts>? He's still hilarious but not sure that's I call that "nice and clean." :lol:

Even when he's talking about <female body parts>? He's still hilarious but not sure that's I call that "nice and clean." :lol:

Well, from what I saw on Youtube LOL. Most comedians I've seen get even dirtier than that video.

Mmmmmmm hot wings... *digging in*

I'd play poker with you, but my face is really expressive so I pretty much suck at it. LOL

Anyone know how to play Euchre?

My dad told me when he played poker the bad players would smoke a cigar to try and hide behind the smoke. Dad was really good at it he won a diamond engagement ring, I have it now!

My dad told me when he played poker the bad players would smoke a cigar to try and hide behind the smoke. Dad was really good at it he won a diamond engagement ring, I have it now!

WOW he WAS really good!!!! Dang! I will not play poker with you. Maybe it's genetic! lol

This party has run its course. I had fun and I hope you all had fun too. Take care, drive safely, and for The love of GOD take some food home with you!!! Er, no, you can leave the booze :giggle:

Thanks again! Good night!

PS. Don't reply to this thread... If you want another party like this in the future then just click "like". It's time to let this thread die a natural death. :ty:

WOW he WAS really good!!!! Dang! I will not play poker with you. Maybe it's genetic! lol

MY dad is dead, but he did have a great poker face. His mother use to teach my older sister and brother how to gamble by playing cards. She was not your usual grandma!!

Wirelessly posted (Backberry)

Very fast indeed! But I'm trying to fly and keep up with AD on my cell and its not easy. So, here is all the pizza and I think a van full of college guys and girls have also just arrived. Oh boy!!!

I think I owe you a scratch on the head when you're free.

:wave: well, I enjoyed our PARTY!
now where did I hide those leftover??........

Wow....this was one loooooong Party....no one woke me up until Cheetah told everybody to get out, he'd had enuf....Did anybody stay to clean up the messes we made?....

Wow....this was one loooooong Party....no one woke me up until Cheetah told everybody to get out, he'd had enuf....Did anybody stay to clean up the messes we made?....

Nah, Cheetah doesn't own the place. I figure the owners can do it :) LOL.

Back