Deaf party - all welcome!!!

Cheetah, come back! I did wipe the table top for ya. (waving another 20) gotta wear your cheetah loin cloth though. (jk)

Wirelessly posted (Backberry)

JanatheShort said:
Thanks! I'm just hoping the owner of this Mansion doesn't come home from Europe any time soon. This place is awesome!

I was thinking of ordering some pizza deliveries. What does everyone one?

Cheese and mushroom?? Mmmmmmmm.... :ty:

We're using the rich people's credit card, right?

Yes of course I'm using their credit card... I'm not made of money!!!

Yes of course I'm using their credit card... I'm not made of money!!!

Maybe you would be if you took your clothes off more often. Just keep on the cheetah thong to have a place to tuck in the $20s. :giggle:

:shock:

OMW I have to tell you guys that I took a nap this afternoon and seriously had a dream that I was hosting the Deaf Party at my house! I was cooking and cooking... but first I put too much waster in the rice, and then someone put sugar in my rice... and one of the packages of rice was actually noodles... (I deep fried them, so I could eat them like french fries.) :barf: I had made a little task list... certain people had to go get everyone (cuz I couldn't... my signing skillz are wayyyyy to low for easy communication with Deaf strangers LOL) but somehow my sister-in-law had to help... Not sure why. :hmm:

Anyway, long story short, it ended up turning out okay, and I learned that dream Botti is nice to hearing newbies. LOL :giggle: Also, I made ethnic foods and was able to tell you all (in random signs/gestures) where Morocco is on a map. Even though the food was actually from Saudi Arabia... hmm... :hmm:

I can't believe you all invaded my dreams!!!!! smh.

I need more pizza. *grabbing some*

OMW I have to tell you guys that I took a nap this afternoon and seriously had a dream that I was hosting the Deaf Party at my house! I was cooking and cooking... but first I put too much waster in the rice, and then someone put sugar in my rice... and one of the packages of rice was actually noodles... (I deep fried them, so I could eat them like french fries.) :barf: I had made a little task list... certain people had to go get everyone (cuz I couldn't... my signing skillz are wayyyyy to low for easy communication with Deaf strangers LOL) but somehow my sister-in-law had to help... Not sure why. :hmm:

Anyway, long story short, it ended up turning out okay, and I learned that dream Botti is nice to hearing newbies. LOL :giggle: Also, I made ethnic foods and was able to tell you all (in random signs/gestures) where Morocco is on a map. Even though the food was actually from Saudi Arabia... hmm... :hmm:

:hmm: So it was one of those dreams that bears absolutely no relation to reality?

My bad... I was dream walking again! Ummm, just to clarify, was I or was I not wearing clothes in that dream? I thought I was in my Cheetah skin but I cannot be sure.

Thanks! I'm just hoping the owner of this Mansion doesn't come home from Europe any time soon. This place is awesome!

Make mine crispy crust and extra cheese and pepperoni!!!! Psst, I hear that cheetahs are very fast at delivering pizza..

I even promise that our favorite Cheetah will get some extra petting on his head when he comes back with my pizza as a tip. :D

Only 298 posts and you're already dreaming about AD? You sure got hooked fast!

My bad... I was dream walking again! Ummm, just to clarify, was I or was I not wearing clothes in that dream? I thought I was in my Cheetah skin but I cannot be sure.

Ummm... I think you were cleverly disguised as someone else, because I don't remember anyone naked or in a cheetah skin. :shock:

LOL or maybe my subconscious mind refused to remember that part!

deafskeptic said:

Make mine crispy crust and extra cheese and pepperoni!!!! Psst, I hear that cheetahs are very fast at delivering pizza..

I even promise that our favorite Cheetah will get some extra petting on his head when he comes back with my pizza as a tip. :D

Very fast indeed! But I'm trying to fly and keep up with AD on my cell and its not easy. So, here is all the pizza and I think a van full of college guys and girls have also just arrived. Oh boy!!!

Very fast indeed! But I'm trying to fly and keep up with AD on my cell and its not easy. So, here is all the pizza and I think a van full of college guys and girls have also just arrived. Oh boy!!!

What???? I fear strangers! And I hope they are deaf! :shock:

I didn't know Cheetahs had wings! Let's hope they were made out of more than paper :D

What???? I fear strangers! And I hope they are deaf! :shock:

They will be as soon as I play my "special" music! He he he.

It's all part of a new service I have been secretly experimenting with. Introducing hearing people the deaf world... Two ear at a time! He he, let's see how this new group reacts!?!? Y'all might want to take one or two steps back... At last, the effects have only been temporarily. And in some cases mixed with sufficient alcohol some minor memory loss also occurred. Ah well. It's science!

They will be as soon as I play my "special" music! He he he.

It's all part of a new service I have been secretly experimenting with. Introducing hearing people the deaf world... Two ear at a time! He he, let's see how this new group reacts!?!? Y'all might want to take one or two steps back... At last, the effects have only been temporarily. And in some cases mixed with sufficient alcohol some minor memory loss also occurred. Ah well. It's science!

:lol:

I made a cake for the party!!!

DSCF7095.jpg

It's lemon!!!

I'm also hiring this guy for the party (If that's OK with you Cheetah) :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVW4wtPXU9Y]Watching Two Worlds Collide - Deaf Technology ruined Pizza - YouTube[/ame]

Back