Deaf party - all welcome!!!

Cheetah

Cheetah Consulting-Closed
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey, I'm having a party here, I've got homemade chocolate candies, rum & coke, white and red wines, a variety of pizzas, and a dog park out back for the pups!

It's been a while since we had a party here and I thought Valentines day is a good day to kick off another epic party!!! I've more than enough food for everyone, so kick off your shoes, hang up your coat and stay a while!

Woot! Did you need a giant hot tub? I could bring one along...

Woot! Did you need a giant hot tub? I could bring one along...

Wahoo!!!! You don't think my fur will clog it do you? Ok, I'm in!!! Oh, I got hair in mouth... Bla! :giggle:

heartcookie-1.jpg

I'll bring some home-made cookies. They are almost healthy, but taste great anyway.=)

* bringing, :a dark chocolate raspberry cream with real huge raspberries cake. YUMMY!

Frisky, chocolate rasberry, oh, heavens.

Cheetah, they are called honey hearts.
MIx 1/3 cup of butter with 1/4 cup of honey. Blend well.
Add 2/3 cups of oats
1/3 cup dry milk
4 teaspoons of water

Add 3/4 cup of flour (our flour is always freshly ground whole wheat or oat)
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt

Mix all well.

Roll dough 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick

Cut with cookie cutter (heart shaped, of course)

Bake at 325 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes.

To decorate ours, I melted a few vanilla chips and some pink Andes peppermint white chocolate bits- these were both leftover from Christmas baking. I melted them in the top of my double boiler and then stirred it all well so it was a smooth, cat-in-the-hat pink. Then I dipped each cookie in, coating just half.

Small glass Coca cola bottles, Dingo bones for all dogs, but my Baby and Joey must stay inside.

They don't really realize they are dogs.

Small glass Coca cola bottles, Dingo bones for all dogs, but my Baby and Joey must stay inside.

They don't really realize they are dogs.

Marty does not know he is a dog either! He like to take a nap after he eat on a nice blanket my sister gave me for my birthday! Marty will rearrange my blanket to his liking and fall asleep on it!!

Peanut Butter Cookies :)

1 Cup Peanut Butter (I prefer crunchy but most people like creamy)
1 Cup sugar
1 Egg
1/2 cup oatmeal

mix it all up and bake for about 10 minutes on 375. YUM YUM :P

Peanut Butter Cookies :)

1 Cup Peanut Butter (I prefer crunchy but most people like creamy)
1 Cup sugar
1 Egg
1/2 cup oatmeal

mix it all up and bake for about 10 minutes on 375. YUM YUM :P

That is a lot of sugar, peanut butter has sugar in it too! I brought Peanut Butter cookies today and they're not a good as homemade one! I like crunchy
peanut butter too, I get the unsweetened kind.

You didn't hear me knocking...so I just came on in....I'll keep my doggie on my lap....as the male dogs would not leave her alone, she's a Valentine!...(whatdidyousay!..."Marty"...he's a boy, right?).....Don't drink, so I brought some Sprite and a bottle of V8....(don't spike it, Cheetah!)....No thanks to the cookies...but I'll take a piece of Supreme Pizzaaaaa...and Happy Valentine's Day to ya all!

What would you get if you crossed a dog with a valentine card?

A card that says, “I love you drool-ly!”

That is a lot of sugar, peanut butter has sugar in it too! I brought Peanut Butter cookies today and they're not a good as homemade one! I like crunchy
peanut butter too, I get the unsweetened kind.

Yeah, but I got most of the recipe off of a cooking show. I added the oatmeal. It gives it a better taste (in my opinion).

Strike up the band, let's get some heavy base going! I'm going to whip up some of my special brownies. Now if I can just find the recipe.

:wave: this looks like a fun party! I brought some vegan/gluten-free and some traditional brownies!

Back