Deaf or Hearing Men

I prefer deaf men because it is easier to communicate with them.

It would not matter to me if a guy is deaf or hearing in a w/c or blind. As you as we get along that all at count.

I had tried to dated or wanted to marry Deaf man or men. But I had end up married to hearing men (twice married). One divorced and one deceased.

I preferred Deaf men and yes, it is hard to find the right one that we both can be comfortable with each other. But mostly we are just friends. No sign of feeling like fall in love. I don't know why we can not feel anything for falling in love like first sight or feel romantic. Nothing. That puzzled me. :(

It would depend. I would only date someone who owns a vehicle with turbocharged engine. Just kidding. Haha. If someone is interested in me, just hit me up and see where it goes.

It would depend. I would only date someone who owns a vehicle with turbocharged engine. Just kidding. Haha. If someone is interested in me, just hit me up and see where it goes.

what's with you and turbocharges? your an idiot over them..

Even though i know that it shouldnt matter, I definately want to date a deaf of hoh guy...simply because he may understand my condition better.

I would fall in love black men's interpreter sign language communication each other why? Because English communication will help deaf people use English skills in the future..No blame problem communication!

It doesn't matter to me. Communication is the key. If two people really want to be together; they find a way. Mutual trust and respect is important.

Mixed couples are the best for marriage, so the kids may have the right to hear. Deafness is a right too, but we want our kids to achieve their maximum potentialities :)

If I don't think kids, then a deaf woman would fit me the best.... I love tranquility, and my hearing exes talked too much and wanted to be heard all the time hehe

Mixed couples are the best for marriage, so the kids may have the right to hear. Deafness is a right too, but we want our kids to achieve their maximum potentialities :)

If I don't think kids, then a deaf woman would fit me the best.... I love tranquility, and my hearing exes talked too much and wanted to be heard all the time hehe

I agree with tranquillity just be left alone..My husband married hearing woman and ended up with deaf one he finds no problems you adapt

My ex wanted to buy a home of 4 millions $, though she did not have the money :) She did not like the idea that disabled people usually do not get higher than the median income. Anyway, I hope she finds those 4 millions $, cause I got other plans for my life:)

My ex wanted to buy a home of 4 millions $, though she did not have the money :) She did not like the idea that disabled people usually do not get higher than the median income. Anyway, I hope she finds those 4 millions $, cause I got other plans for my life:)

are you worth 4mil house..i deaf and worth one but I aint going ever get one:(

She sees a building and says: I will buy this one day :) When I told her about novels, articles and books, she says something like: are you stupid, no money for creative deafies hohoho

Well I am already 32, if by double working I will get 4 millions when I will become 82, that seems really stupid to me...

Anyway, if the hearing person is not greedy, he/she might be a lot of help after marriage, cause one day we get old and is good to have someone to make some calls or assist us in different situations.... Surely, I mean only hearies who can love, because there are a lot of people whom God forgot to gift with love :)

I think both are never easy and I am hearing. I know for my when I first started dating my boyfriend who is deaf it was not easy to communicate with him and learning sign language was the best thing to help that issue. I would say for both though that the main issue is communication, and I know with my boyfriend he has told me a lot about the dangers of deaf people that he knows who intentionally start drama just because they want to, and so yes we are careful about who we surround ourselves with, but on the other hand a lot of my hearing friends have come to accept him as a good friend and they have no issues with him because he reads lips very well.

Back