deaf models

missy

Reaction score
i think ive created this thread at old alldeaf.. but i dont remember exactly what happened to it..

it hasnt been updated for ages... alex, you oughta update it sometimes soon!

Hey Missy, how are you doing?

To answer your question, I know it's been a while since I last updated DeafModels, but it won't be long until the site is revamped. Everything will change, and I will no longer have to edit profiles, instead the users will do it themselves. Everything will be based on PHP & MySQL, meaning it'll be a dynamic website and not static anymore.

I will make the announcement here when it's available, Missy. In the meantime, enjoy your stay here at AD2! :mrgreen:

Models suck...they end up doing really bad hard drugs and starve themselves..fuck that

that's not the point of DeafModel. It's like role model to deaf people, not supermodels.

Originally posted by Alex
Hey Missy, how are you doing?

To answer your question, I know it's been a while since I last updated DeafModels, but it won't be long until the site is revamped. Everything will change, and I will no longer have to edit profiles, instead the users will do it themselves. Everything will be based on PHP & MySQL, meaning it'll be a dynamic website and not static anymore.

I will make the announcement here when it's available, Missy. In the meantime, enjoy your stay here at AD2! :mrgreen:

ah, awesome plan ya got! sure, please do make an annoucement ;)

-missie

I had a friend who joined Deaf Models and suddenly, he got a bunch of emails from a bunch of dumb deaf gals who seemed to have IQs of onions.

Originally posted by VamPyroX
I had a friend who joined Deaf Models and suddenly, he got a bunch of emails from a bunch of dumb deaf gals who seemed to have IQs of onions.

:lol: no shit!

Back