Deaf Man Plead Guilty to Kidnapping and Murder

RedWolf

Reaction score
There is new update regarding to Chris Lambert that murdered his girlfriend, Tallie Antolin. You can find this link regarding to the other link that tells you what had happened when he got arrested. He recently pleaded guilty to murder and kidnapping. Also, he going to spend time in jail for 33 years. I had thought he will be facing capital punishment which it did charged by the police? Well, he did plead guilty for only lesser charge. Do you think Tallie rest in peace only for you to think that Chris can spend time in jail for 33 years? Do you think it is the right thing? I think there is something wrong with the court system. Only if the court sees that he is deaf, they can be sympathy on them. Why can't they do harsh punishment just like every hearing people does? Why can't the court system be harsh on celebrity, such famous people like OJ Simpson or other famous people? All they do is just a slap on the wrist. What do you think?

To know Tallie personally, Tallie is an friend of mine and to some of the few from New Hampshire. Even in school who Tallie been in classes, teachers knew her very well. As soon the day she got murdered, the deaf community in New Hampshire were shocked. As soon I received the shocking news, I cried so much that day. It will take me an while for me to get over it. Tallie.....rest in peace. Finally.

Here the article recently shown few days ago which it was published from Morganton newspaper. Man pleads guilty to kidnapping, murder - The Morganton News Herald

Published on May 29th, 2008

MORGANTON - A local man was sentenced up to 33 years in prison for the kidnapping and second-degree murder of a Morganton woman four years ago.
Christopher Robert Lambert, 39, pleaded guilty to the 2004 kidnapping and murder of Tallie Antolin on Tuesday. Charged with first-degree murder, Lambert pleaded guilty to murder for a lesser charge, according to the Burke County Clerk of Court's office.

Lambert was credited with four years of prison time for his stay in jail.

The Morganton Department of Public Safety responded to Antolin's apartment at 709 W. Union St., No. 4, on May 8, 2004, in reference to an assault call.

Lambert greeted the officers at the front door, but appeared, "disoriented and confused," officers said at the time.

Officers found Antolin deceased on the back deck.

The News Herald previously reported that Antolin was stabbed multiple times. Police reports indicate that a knife was the weapon used in the killing.

Antolin worked for the North Carolina School for the Deaf.

Lambert is hard of hearing, as was Antolin.

Back